chapter 3

authors note: sorry for not updating Sooner I just don't really know what to write about. feel free to comment below and give suggestions. :)
Dipper's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes, everything was blurry. I tried to sit up but pain shot through my spine and I fell back onto my pillow letting out some form of a bleat. I lay there in shock and confusion, "what was that?"

I felt soft fuzz hit my face at my ears lowered, "wait what?"

I rolled over to the edge of my bed and fell off sending another spike of pain through me.
I looked down to where my legs should have been but instead I found thin brown fuzzy legs. I quickly turned my head around to see the back of a deer.

I sat there in total shock contemplating if I should scream at the top of my lungs and alert every body to my new monster form or just scream internally.

Panicked, I let out a scream that was probably loud enough to wake the multi bear.

Mabel's POV:
It had been hours since Dipper went up to our room, I wonder if he's okay.
I had shown Stan the stream and we filled up tons of water bottles and had just now finished selling all the bottles, only leaving a couple of bottles for ourselves which we quickly drank.
It was really hot today, so the whole town came out to get some "mystery water".

"Hey grunkle Stan,"I said in a worried tone" "Dippers been upstairs almost all day I'm kinda worried about him"

"He probably just wanted to skip wor..." Stan was interrupted by a loud scream which answered my question. No dipper is NOT OKAY!