Chapter 4

Authors note: Thoughts will be in Italic and speech will be done in bold from now on.

🌲Dippers POV:

Why did I do that, now they're going to come up here. I need to hide right now I tried to get up but my new legs buckled underneath me. I grabbed the side of my bed and tried to pull myself up while my hooves scraped vigorously against the wooden floor trying to gain traction so I could stand up. I heard someone coming up the stairs. I'm doomed.

🌟 Mabel's POV:
As I climbed the stairs to the attic I could hear scraping upstairs, what is that? Dipper? Are you okay up there? YES!! I'M FINE NO REASON TO COME UP HERE!
He replied shakily.

I was now determined to find out what was going on. I marched up the stairs and to the attic door where I could hear his short panicked breathes through the door. Dipper I'm gonna come in now. I turned the doorknob and swung the door open.

🌲Dipper's POV:

Wait what?! Nonononono!!!!  She didn't stop!  What am I going to do! I froze as the door opened and Mabel saw me, like a deer in the headlights I was the deer she was the car and I was about to get run over. She blinked in surprise, I can explain! Wait no I can't what am I saying! I mean um well I ummm... My brain stopped, all reason and thought was drained from it leaving only panic and chaos.

authors note: I wrote this chapter on mobile and I couldn't get the settings to work so half of this is in italics when it shouldn't be, like right now so sorry about that. I'm also sorry for not updating in so long, I just ran out of ideas but now I should be able to update more frequently. And if you want the chapters to come faster feel free to send me ideas you think would be cool. Love ya - KittenSneezes