Chapter 7

5 Days later

Snipe: That's all for today's class, you may leave now.

Our last class of the day just finished so I had free time until Ochako's heroics class end so.

Y/n: Yo Mirio

Mirio: What up???

Y/n: Wanna fight?

Mirio: Ok

We quickly rush to a training area and after we change clothes we begin

Y/n: Last time we couldn't finish Mirio so come at me!!!

Mirio: As you wish!!!

Mirio uses his quirk to go under the ground  

"Suprise attack as always, 3 main patterns Mirio uses. Which will it be?"

Mirio goes behind me going for a kick to my ribs and I quickly react but Mirio phases through me 

Y/n: Im never getting used to this strange feeling of you getting into me

Suddenly Mirio stops attacking me 

Mirio: Huh?

Y/n: What?

Mirio: Thats gay bro

Y/n: you are the one getting into people not me!

Mirio: Yes but no!

Before we could keep chatting about him getting "inside others" Nejire and Tamaki arrived.

Nejire:Y/n! Mirio! *She comes flying at me and softly punches me as she giggles*  what are you doing? Where you fighting again? I heard that Mirio gets inside people! in fact he does! So Mirio do you feel the others inside or....

Y/n:Stop Right there Nejire! You are making it more weird....

Nejire: huh? Really? But...

Mirio: So Tamaki what are you up to?*Mirio asks him to interrupt Nejire*haha

Tamaki: the same as always

Mirio:Yep, Totally average Tamaki response! Hahaha...*he sighs*

Y/n: anyways why are you here? *I ask Tamaki and Nejire* it's not like I mind but we were fighting until you arrived....

Nejire:hmmm we were just walking around the school totally not following you guys! Yep not following you specifically Y/n! We just happen to be around and hear commotion in here as we found you here... Yep that's totally what happened!*Nejire nods quickly*

Y/n: Alright... Well let us change clothes and then we can go somewhere.

*Mirio and I go quickly to the lockers and change clothes*

Y/n: that Nejire story was pretty sus you know?

Mirio:?? That sounds like a totally average Nejire story, I don't find anything out of the ordinary

Y/n: I guess you are right,it  must be my mind...

*We come back to them as we are on our uniforms*

Mirio: Oh right! Tamaki and I need to do something!*Mirio dashes next to Tamaki*Right?

Tamaki:yes...

Mirio:we will see you tomorrow! *He says as he takes Tamaki and runs out of the building*

Nejire:Mirio!!!!*she screams at him a bit angry but They disappear*

"Hmmm was that a totally average Mirio act? I must be going crazy"

Y/n:Well we are now alone Nejire*she slowly turns towards me sightly blushed*

Nejire:yes... We are...umm I think I need to do something hehe you know?

Y/n:huh? Are you running away too?*I grab her hand as I lead us out of the building* not today girl~
You are actually going to meet my sister, Mirio and Tamaki ran away
But I'm not letting you go so easy!

Nejire:wahh!really???*she blushes more* I mean it's okay to meet her so early...we aren't even a couple...*she whispered the last part as I couldn't hear that at all*

Y/n:what was that? *I ask her curiously as we keep walking to the entrance*

Nejire:ah nothing! I was talking to myself hehe! What was her name? Ochako was it? Such a cute name! She must be cute "like you>\\\\<"

Y/n:yep she is...well good thing that's is you and not Mirio... I mean he is a nudist ... He would be a bad influence for her...

Nejire softly laughs

After a brief time we meet ochako at the entrance with some of her classmates I met on USJ

Y/n:Ochako~*before I could react she had already tackled me into the ground as she hugged me*Yah!!! How are you so quick?? I was going to do that!!!!

Ochako:Don't ask :D

After a tight hug she releases me as we both stand up

Y/n:Good to see you both Lida and Midoriya!

Deku:Good to see you too Y/n

Lida:indeed, good to see you too, you recoverd pretty well after that fight I must say.

Y/n:yeah... That bird was too ez I could take like 3 more of them at the same time...

Ochako:but Nissan you...

Y/n: don't you dare to say anything or else no sweets for the week girl*I stare into her eyes looking at her soul*

Ochako:O...Okay...

*I was about to begin walking but I remember Nejire was with me as I turned to her she was pouting maddly at me*

Y/n: ahh yes... Um guys this is Nejire hehe a friend of mine*I look at her and see that she is still mad* umm a great friend of mine yep... She is umm*she is still mad* an amazing and cute and strong and powerful and incredible friend and hero!yep she is...*I look at her as she is finally satisfied with it*

Nejire: you better not forget about me again okay?*she softly punches my arm*Yep I'm am the super duper cute strong hero! And you are the first graders!*she goes to ochako and pinches her cheeks*your as so cute~ just like your brother said hehe!
And you look like a broccoli!
And you look so serious!!

*I grab her arms and stop her quickly before she says something crazy*
Y/n:That's enough Nejire...

Nejire:oh right hehe~

After a while of chatting and walking everyone went on their way.

As we reached the house Ochako Gets in front of me and turns around

Ochako: is she your girlfriend Nissan???*she smiles teasing me*

Y/n:hmmm...I don't think so?

Ochako:huh? You don't know at all!!??

Y/n: I mean you could say we are just friends... For now?

Ochako: so you like her??????

Y/n: you are asking too much girl, you will have to discover later.

Ochako: come on Nii-san! Tell me!!

Y/n: you will know later on the story

Ochako: what story?

Y/n: oh

Ochako POV

"I guess that's an average Nis-san response"

I am here like a new year author
Nyehehehehe

So I'ma going to try and update this story

Pd Nejire best girl~