Chapter 29

J-hope's POV

I got up listening to the music coming from the kitchen. Suga had gone to the washroom so I went outside to check who were awake. I saw Y/n, Jin, Jimin and V dancing to our song, boy with love. Jin and y/n were in the kitchen cooking as they swayed to the rhythm while V and Jimin were setting the table. Those two, kept the glasses and danced, kept the plates then sang the chorus and this happened in a loop. What a pleasant morning. "Hope, you can use the bathroom." Suga told.

After 15 minutes...

"How does it taste?" She asked for which I don't think anyone wanted to answer. The dish she made tasted very weird. Jung kook was making a disgusted face which he stopped when V glared at him. We don't want to be mean. 

"It tastes good. Did you already have your breakfast?" I asked hoping she won't eat this.

"Yes...why do you ask? Does it taste bad? Let me-" she reached out to grab a spoon but we all stuffed it in. Jimin coughed a little but controlled himself. 

"Itsh greash yshou donsh hash tpfo wforfry (It's great you don't have to worry)." RM said with a stuffed mouth.

"I have seen many movies and dramas to realize what you guys are doing. It tastes bad doesn't it *silence*? I knew it. I should have guessed when Jin went to the toilet right after tasting it *glares at Jin*. Anyways all of you go spit it out. I will make something else." We all quietly went and threw the food. It made all of us feel guilty. 

"Don't feel guilty

"Don't feel guilty...I wouldn't make anybody eat this food. No one deserves to eat this kind of food." All of us turned around to see her taste it. She ran to the bathroom. We looked at each other and laughed it out.

"Now that breakfast is done I wanted to ask something to RM, Jhope, Jung kook and Jin." What is she going to ask? 

"Do you guys want to go out?" Well that was out of the blue.

"Not really." RM told. Maybe not really for him but I wanted to go out. We will be staying in for like...maybe a whole year and-

"But I want to go out." Jung kook said. He is the youngest and the youth always are enthusiastic to voice their opinions. "We will be staying here for a while." He added on.

"Okay then you guys go get ready I will take you out." As we got up she told, "V, Jimin and Suga...where do you think you are going?"

"We are going to get ready." Jimin said.

"Only the people who did not go out are coming."

"You suckers." Suga teased.

"You are not going either. You have been around the building already and you two have been outside the apartment to a store. Plus, I am taking the rest to the terrace." She concluded leaving them with no choice to argue.

"Let them join too. We don't mind." I told.

"YES PLEASE?!!" All three of them said in chorus.

"FINE!! But we will come back early because all seven of you are coming." I heard Jung kook groan; he wanted to be out for a long time.

V's POV

V's POV

30 minutes later...

"How long do you guys take to get dressed?" Y/n asked annoyed. "It's been nearly an Hour."

"We actually take longer. Since we have no other choice, thirty minutes is the least." Jung kook told.

"Okay now all of you wear your mask and stay right behind me." Everyone wore their mask. Y/n burst out laughing.

"We can tell who went to buy the mask." She said and went out. All of them collectively glared at me. At least she laughed. I had gotten them the funkiest mask that I could find except for mine.

"Follow me and Suga stand at the front of the line." So, we used the stairs to reach the top floor. It was so quite that I could hear the cricket making noise and very few of the cars driving by.

"Y/n, do you hear that?" Jimin told who was standing at the end of the line.

"Hear what?" All of us became quite. We heard rattling of keys. The footsteps kept getting closer. "I hear it. Listen to me, Suga, go inside and hide behind a tiny house. As soon as you go in you can see it. Now all of you move in. I have to stay out or we all will get locked, if he sees the door open and no one inside. Now get in."

We ran and waited for her to lock the door. We went in and saw the tiny house. I think we were supposed to hide behind the house but we were too late to realize that. The stranger and y/n had entered the terrace. We locked the door. There were some old dusty furniture inside. Hobi hyung probably saw an insect because he was going to shout. I reached out to close his mouth but fell along with a light stand...THUD!!

Everyone gasped in horror hoping they didn't hear it. Suga hyung hit my head and Jin hyung hit Hobi hyung's head. 

*Whispered* "What were you thinking?" RM hyung asked.

*Whispers* "I was going to cover Hobi hyungs mouth since he was about to scream." Listening to this Jin hyung glared at Hobi hyung.

"Is anybody there?" We all heard a boy's voice coming from outside. It was that stranger. *Whisper screams* "All of you hide. I know it's dusty but I don't care just hide. Jhope!! You come with me young man!!" Suga said with anger and panic at the same time.

"*Knocks* is anyone inside?" I hope nobody is seen.