Chapter 33

Jimin's POV

We all sat down to watch Television. I sat between J and Jungkook while the rest dumped wherever the place was visible. V was on the floor, Jhope Hyung was on the other couch and Yoongi Hyung was on the floor. I couldn't find RM Hyung. "V, can you move I got to use the washroom."

I went in to see where he was. RM Hyung was on the balcony which is connected to the biggest bedroom. "Hyung, what you doing here?"

"Nothing just enjoying the view."

"Is that all?"

"You know your ways to make someone talk." He chuckled at my mere tactic. "Well, I have a lot on my mind, but looking at her, it all melts away."

"I agree to that, hyung...I know you don't plan on saying anything to me so I shall recommend you talk to Jin Hyung about whatever is in your head. *RM smiles* so about V-"

"Exactly what I was going to ask you about!! Finally, can you tell me

"Exactly what I was going to ask you about!! Finally, can you tell me... there is no one around?" RM said after being relieved. 

"FINE!! So the day y/n stormed out was actually because I hugged her from the back. *RM gasps loudly* BECAUSE I thought it was Jin Hyung. It was supposed to be a prank."

"So she didn't run because she was late...I knew it was a lame excuse, storming off and being late has a difference." RM controlled his laughter.

"Hyung, let me finish. Anyway, she stormed off and for some reason V heard us talking and he seemed offended. It's as though-"

"As though someone did that to his girlfriend." We looked at each other and nodded in agreement. It was a telepathy I suppose. 

"I've been observing him

"I've been observing him. From the day we came...it was not that long ago either."

"Well I started observing him after that outburst of anger he had. Hyung, are you sure...like are you sure of what you are thinking?" I asked him. This thought of ours had a lot of variables but I think this is it.

"We can clear that up now. That doubt of whether he likes her or not because if he does-"

"It's going to be a problem, hyung. I know how we can clear that doubt. And if he does like her we have to prevent it from happening."

"WITHOUT at any cost, him getting to know. J came for lunch at the perfect time." RM Hyung told to which we both smiled and went in.

Everyone was seated in the place RM Hyung unconsciously made them sit. None of them realized. Y/n was beside J and V. I feel sorry for her. I was beside V and RM Hyung was beside J. My only role was to stop V from making himself fall for her. He is smart but naïve when it comes to relationships. At least that's what I have known about him since high school.

"So what is the special... RAMEYON!!?" Jungkook screams with Joy. All of us looked at Jin Hyung and Y/n who had cooked it especially for us.

"Now don't look at me it was your Hyung's idea," Y/n said. All of us pounced on the cooking pot. I heard V speak to Y/n amid the chaos, "I thought you said you would cook something we would never eat."

"I still can if you don't want to." Y/n smiled as she finished talking. V smiled brightly and stood up to put some for Y/n.

V's POV

"It's okay sit down I can do it for everyone," Jimin said as he glared at my face. Did I push him or do something by mistake?

 Did I push him or do something by mistake?

"Why are you glaring at me?"

"A force of habit I believe." He said and continued with his work. He is acting weird.

"So...J what do you study?" RM Hyung asked.

"I am-"

"Bachelors in how to do self-treatment, without having to go to the Vet," Y/n said which made everyone laugh.

"NO do not believe her. I am studying bachelor's in Astrophysics." Everyone gasped in surprise.

"It is very surprising. I was shocked too. His parents laughed when he told them."

"Now that is a bit much. Ignoring her, it has been interesting but because of not much practical work we might have to do the degree for an extra year."

"I might also have to do two years of internship. Although it's when I go back to America." We all gasped again. "You didn't know? Yes, you did not, my bad. I am supposed to study in the US but came back for vacation and now this happened."

"What are you-?"

"You will be quite surprised. I am studying at Harvard Law School." We again gasped in surprise.

"Seriously?!" Jimin asked.

"Even I couldn't believe it," Y/n said.

"Me neither. We both attend Harvard. Kind of lucky we got in together." J said in complete wonder.

"So what?!" 

Writer Here: Guys Only 3 days to go!! And also thank you so much for giving me votes!! Made my day seeing so many notifications at once!! See you next time!!