💜UFO💜

I open my eyes and I can't move any part of my body. I'm in a human tube. My eyes are looking to the right.  The room that I'm in is split in half. Everything is half purple and green. I see Randens looking at me.

"Hey, sweetie pie." He said as he stood by the purple lit-up door.

"Let me out," I said.  It took me time to complete my sentence I could barely move my lips.  I tried to blast out of here using a cosmic blow through my mouth but it seemed like my powers were disabled.

"I'll let you out when we get to Aprils' comment."

This son of a dick. I said to myself with a hard tone. I'm thinking so stupid right now. Aprils comment though. I've heard of that place. I remember reading something about it. There was something big though that they did. What did they do? Come on, come on Kora. Diego shot.

"Where's Diego?" I asked.

"Look to your left." I tried to make my eyes move to the left. I then hear a door open.

"Hey, Katniss. Watch them please." Randen then grabbed Diego by his collar. His face had its normal tan color so that's good. BUT HE WAS LEAVING WITH MY BROTHER.

"Hey, you Vampire Bitch." I said.

"Pretending you didn't say that because if you did I would fuck you up. Not like me and a man. Just had to make that clear." He said leaving the room.

I then looked up at this Katniss girl. She had a purple eye, a pink one, and red hair 👩‍🦰. Her body though. She looked better than me. Then though it's not her fault she looks like a model. She had cat ears and was wearing a cat outfit.

I hope Diego's ok. That bastard better not kill him. But what if Diego kills himself. He wouldn't though he has us now. A real family that loves and cares for him. Unlike his old one nonetheless.

"Ms. Kora, Mr. Knight hi!" Katniss said as she messed with the machine in front of me. There's someone else in here.  I look to my side and I see Knight. It was much easier for me to move my head for some reason. He gave a wave. I waved at him back. I've read about Knight and his star.  Sunny cove its named. My arms started to itch out the blue. My instinct is to scratch so I move my arm unconsciously. It moved really easily.  My whole body felt movable. I start to smile. Can I do this? I asked myself as I tried to make a purple energy ball out of my hand. It worked. I guess I'll be getting out of here. I looked at Knight. He looked back at me giving a nod.

Ok boy. I said to myself. I flick the purple energy in my hand to the glass. It proceeded to shader.

"Oh no, you got out. Let me cower in fear." She said while playfully laughing.

My wings spawned and I flew blazing first into her face. I shot radioactive waves out my hands.

She turned into a red small cat and they missed her.

"Wow, wow. Hold on I'm not the enemy I accidentally let yawl out." She gave a wink. "Diego in the egg room. Be careful in there. Why is he in there? I don't know he's so unorganized. He just puts things anywhere. " She pulled out a map out of her back pocket and gave it to me.

"Thanks, question mark? Question mark?" I said.

"No problem also Kora don't try to attack me again. I'm a friend but not a enemy." She snapped her fingers and 2 oxygen mask 😷 appeared.