Chapter 1 - SANDRO (Part 2)

Part 2

Athena's POV

"Long time no see nerd!" Sandro mischievously smirked at me.

I am surprised that he came home from London for summer break.

"Ah sorry anak, hindi ko pala na ikwento sayo na nakita ko si Atty Liza at Sir Bongbong sa Plaza noon, sabi ko kailangan mo ng tutor para sa exams mo for college. Kaya ayan nag volunteer si Sandro para mag tutor para sayo." kwento ni mama sa akin.

I was dumbfounded when mom said it bluntly to my face.
Ano ba naman yan Ma? Hindi mo man lang sa akin sinabi.

"Plus I know that Sandro really li...." tinabig ko ang siko ni Mama  kasi nakaka hiya na.

??????

"Well then, shall we get started, Athena?" Sandro said with a smile.

I shrugged his arms.

"Pwede ba na sa bukas makalawa na lang tayo magusap I have an important part time work and event at the plaza today."

When I was about to leave, suddenly he dragged me back to my room and pushed me onto the bed.

"Why'd you do that huh?" is he starting to bully me again?

He laughed sarcastically.

"Your mom told me you need tutoring for your upcoming exams and I won't let you do the same thing last time," he said.

That time was a nightmare for me.

"You'll have a passing grade no matter what. " Sandro said it positively with authority.

"What...?"

"And I'll get paid with your body," he said with a mischievous smile.

Oh, no!

"Huh? Bakit naman naging pambyad ko ang katawan ko?" I asked Sandro.

"Ayaw mo nun? You should be lucky because "The Sandro Marcos" I will be helping a nerd like you with your studies." Sandro said.

Sometimes he is full of himself at yun ang kinaiinisan ko sa kanya and to think about it, it is a great offer... Ano ka ba Athena? sobrang rupok ka naman are you forgetting that he used to bully you when you were both kids.

" First let's set up a contract... I'll get this... " said Sandro.

He slowly took my reading glasses off.

"Huy, akin na yang glasses ko. Give it back!" I annoyingly said.

Medyo malabo na yung mga mata ko kaya ako nagsasalamin, sa super lapit na nang mukha niya sa akin, my face turned red when he cupped my face with his right hand and....

Kissed my lips.

******

Sandro's POV

How I long for this moment to come, I finally kissed the girl I truly like.

"Thanks for your first kiss..."

I saw Athena's reaction she was shocked and I knew she liked it but...

"Why did you kiss me all of the sudden???" she screamingly asked me.

"It's our contract, dummy! for tutoring you for your exams." I briefly explained.

Her face turned red.

"That wasn't my first kiss at all," she said.

I'm like "WHAT??!!!" I am shocked by the moment she said that it wasn't her first kiss.

"I had a boyfriend about two months ago." Athena 

"N-No way!" I'm still in a state of shock my mind is going nuts!

Athena stayed quiet for a while and I awkwardly asked her if... 

"Did you umm experience d-down t-there?" I can't even say the words after that.

She lifted her head with bright red cheeks on her face and asked.

"Do you like me?"

I am surprised about that question while hiding my true feelings for her.

"W-what the heck are you talking about? Me liking a nerd like you, yeah right! But well... if you say that you want me to like you no matter what... then can I like you back?"

******

Athena's POV

I was stunned to answer his question though.

Ano Athena? marupok ka talagang babae ka, hindi ba sabi mo bawal ang distraction pag nag exams ka na?

"Pag-iisapan ko..." sagot ko kay Sandro.

"Don't think!" he exclaimed.

"Thinking you're all that.. para kang bata." Sandro.

"Sabihin mo lang sa akin at gagawin ko."  ma awtoridad niyang sinabi.

Na sensed ko yung nararamdaman ni Sandro, but I'm moved. He is so good-looking now even though I haven't seen him for years. What should I do now? That kiss is making my heart beat faster.

*

*****