Chapter 1 - SANDRO (Part 4)

Athena's POV

I am blushing...

I don't know what to think right now, as in blank ang isipan ko.

Did he come back just for me?

"First of all you don't need to be nervous you have to be bold and push your self" Sandro.

I snapped back to reality...

"You think so?" Athena.

"I know let's play a game!" Sandro suggests.

A game?

"We can call it exam baseball technique if you can't get an answer right you have to take off a piece of your clothing." Sandro mischievously said.

What??

"NO WAY!!!" 

"Oh, alright pag naka answer ka ng tama eh di hindi ka maghuhubad, pero ako ang maghuhubad ng damit ko." Sandro laughed.

"Deal?"

"That's not any better!" Athena. "Ang unfair mo naman alam mong matatalo ako!!!"

Sandro's POV

I am a bit shocked by her expression I really find it so adorable.

"So how about it?"

"Mag-suot ka na ng marami para may maihuhubad ka and also I'll tell you what formula to use. You can't finish your college exams by being just a normal citizen."

To my surprise she immediately put on layers of clothing even if its a very hot day, she is determined.

"All right!! I'm READY ANYTIME!!!" Athena.

"Y-You..." Sandro. 

"I'm going to answer anything!!" Athena.

"Okay! First question..."

"GO AHEAD!!"

Geez... Athena you don't have to shout at me I'm just here.

Athena's POV

One hour later...

The game quiz continues as Athena lose to every answers, walang tama sa mga sagot niya.

"Sorry you're answer is incorrect." Sandro.

"Huh? Mali nanaman?! Are you doing this on purpose? I have been answering for an hour sinunod ko naman yung formula." Athena.

"You did all the work right but still you got the answers wrong." Sandro.

........!!

"Well? what are you going to take off?"

What should I take off I only have my shirt, bra, underwear and shorts what should I do?

"I'll take my b-bra o-off" utal kong sabi.

"DON'T LOOK OKAY?!!!" 

Sandro's POV

She is so darn cute how she said it. 

No bra... No bra... (in Sandro's head.)

I am looking at her as she rattles like a snake. Ok this looks normal. Oh well, let's see what's happens next.

"Ok the next look at the equation and..." Sandro.

Athena looks so serious right now as she focuses on the next question and I chuckle a little.

"The hint is the equation right here... you get it?" Sandro.

"Just look for the common pattern in this equation!! The pattern!!" Sandro.

"Yeah... yeah..." Athena.

She studies hard and looks so cute at the same time!

"The next equation is... and the formula is..." Sandro.

"Wait alam ko na paano sagutin" Athena.

I was stunned to speak she really knows how to answer it.

3rd Persons POV

Sandro was enough to show me the answers, and for all the questions I got wrong so now I  know how to use the formula to use since I made so many mistakes... I get the pattern.

"Yes!! I'm done" Athena.

"Let me see." Sandro.

Thump... thump... thump...

"You got it right!" Sandro.

"Yehey!!!!!" Athena. 

She got so excited she got the answer right she forgot that her little buttons can be seen through her shirt. As she realized that she puts down her arms and covers it up quickly. Si Sandro naman hindi na mapigilan ang sarili na titigan si Athena.

"No!! You pervert!" Athena.

"Huh? You're the one who raised your arms!!!" Sandro.

Little did she knows that Sandro takes off his shirt, well as part of the rules that one must take off anything if she gets any questions right, and so Sandro did.

"What? you got a question right so I must take off something." Sandro.

"Eh?!..." Athena.

"Why are you naked?" Athena asked.

"That's because I only have one shirt on me." Sandro said.

"That's not fair." Athena said habang naka talikod kay Sandro. Hindi niya inaasahan na naging mature na ang pangangatawan ni Sandro, matikas, he has broad shoulders and he has enticing eyes that she cannot deny to stare.

---------------------------

To be continued...