|| The Party ||

Everybody started working on the party, besides Bad and his sibling. "What should our fake names be?" Karl asked looking right at Dream, "Eh, whatever we come up with." Dream shrugged and continued what he was doing. George came downstairs dragging 2 people with him. One they know and one they don't. "Ughhh George let goooo!" Bad complained clawing at George's arm making him wince. "No, your going to this party whether you like it or not and that guy too." George points to the white-haired man for reference. 

He just showed his middle finger and shooed George's arm away from his grasp. George gasped dramatically and put a hand over where his heart would be acting like he got hurt. The man with white hair rolled his eyes and dragged Bad back upstairs. Dream rolled his eyes at the scene and went back to the kitchen. He grabbed the drinks and put them on the table near the couch.

"Whew okay, so." Karl started grabbing the attention of everyone downstairs, "I've got names for all of yall. Kay Dream you will be Camilo!" Dream nodded, "Sapnap your Sam. Quackity your Alexander. George your George. And last but not least mee I will be Carl." Sapnap made the 'bruh face' and face-palmed himself.

Karl looked at him and said, "What?" Sapnap groaned and huffed while crossing his arms. George went into the attic looking for the speakers. He grabbed the closest thing to him and huffed finding out it was not the speaker but a picture. There was 3 children but he couldn't make it out. One of them looked like Dream but the boy didn't have blonde hair.

George scratched his chin and shrugged, putting down the picture and finally finding the speakers. He grabbed them and went back downstairs, being careful not to fall because they were heavy has fuck. "Gogy what took you so long??" Dream whined, George rolled his eyes and said, "I found a picture and was interested in it?" Dream shrugged and died on the couch.

Karl and Sapnap were cuddling then, Quackity was calling Wilbur and flirting with him. George walked over to Dream and sat next to him putting his head on George's shoulder. Dream sighed and pulled out his phone. Currently bored asf. 

>>>Time Skip To Party<<<

It is 8pm and people are starting to arrive. Dream's busy getting everyone hyped up about the party. Quackity is dancing on the couch along with a few other people. Sapnap and Karl are making out. Pretty good party, Dream grabbed a drink and chugged it all. Soon after he started to feel dizzy. "WoOh!" Dream said slowly becoming drunk. George was taking pictures of Sapnap and Karl.

"Hehehe, I'm gonna use this as blackmail." George snickered and continued taking pictures until they went upstairs. George wiggles his eyebrows and sends the pictures in their group chat. George put the captions as "perfect blackmail lol" and then put his phone away and went to find Dream.

When George found him, he was dancing with drunk Quackity. They both fell over and started laughing. George was about to walk out of the scene until Dream said, "George! Come herE~~" Dream giggles and walks towards George. "Dre- I mean Camilo, you shouldn't do this!" Before anything could happen Dream passed out ontop of George. He blushed a little and took him to his bedroom. 

'Wait.. Now I can take off his shoes!' George thought, before carefully placing Dream down on the bed and sliding off his shoes. "Well, night Dream." George kissed his forehead and went back downstairs.

To his surprise when he got downstairs, Skeppy was there making out with Bad. George really feels like a third wheel sometimes. Their make out got more heated so he went the other way. Also seeing Wilbur here with Quackity, on the floor. 

George grinned looking like a evil villian and took pictures of the four. (Skephalo + Quackbur) 'More blackmail yay!' George thought and then turned off the music and shooed everyone out expect, Bad, Skeppy, Quackity, Wilbur, etc. George climbed upstairs and went to his room. He flopped on the bed and then remembered he had to hide Dream's shoes. 

He ran back downstairs and grabbed them, then went back upstairs and hid them under his bed. 'We'll see what happens tomorrow...' and with that last though he drifts off to bed.

A/N: I am not dead :) ok so I had family over and they stayed for a week, then I worked on another book called "Nice to see you again" Then I started on this a few days ago. Then got lost reading a Monty x Glamrock Freddy book. You won't believe what happened then. I was reading a Frexy book- hehehehe sorry for not posting I'll try to post when I get motivation 😅