Info Page

Miraculous World is Miraculous in movie form, or where Miraculous Ladybug explores other places besides Paris for once.  I love the idea the Miraculous team had behind these movies, and in my opinion, I'm a fan of both films.  I know some people don't like these movies, but I respect their opinion as I hope they do with mine.  Like my other rewrites, the formula is nice and simple.  I will be rewriting the special to fix some problems it has, while sometimes adding elements from the original special.  Just a little reminder, I do this NOT to make a better version of the show.  I do this for one word and one word only.  Entertainment.  I just want to entertain people with what I have to offer.  Nothing more nothing less.  Now before I begin, let me tell you all my personally thoughts on MWNYC:

As someone who does ship Adrienette, for CERTAIN reasons, this movie was fun for that matter.  My personally favorite moment is the dance Adrien and Marinette did in the sky.  An international reference to the dance in Despair Bear.  Still to this day one of my all time favorite Adrienette moments.  I'm also a fan of the Eagle miraculous/Native American miracle box.  As someone who wants to see new things, I was a fan of another miracle box in this film.  Plus, I love it when we get new miraculous because I love that concept in general.  Wish we get to see more of it in the show.  I also was a fan that Hawkmoth got some what of a dub in this film.  Obtaining the Eagle miraculous.  I get that he is the bad guy, but come on.  Every villain at least should get a dub once in their career.  Anyway, for the most part, NYC was fun to watch, but allow to to talk about some negatives I have.  Personally, the other superheroes, not Eagle or Uncanny Valley, don't fit for me.  Mostly because they are ripoff versions of other heroes.  I wondered why they did this, until I found out Astruc, the shows creator, is a huge DC and Marvel fan.  So I guess he wanted to bring his favorite heroes in his own show.  Good for you, man.  I also found Hawkmoth's intention on being there pointless.  He wants the miraculous to bring back his wife, now he wants the other miraculous in the world.  Excuse me?  I guess they did this because they needed a main villain.  Which is understandable.  Just try to have it make sense that's all.  And now comes the biggest negative of NYC.  Ladybug.  During a battle, Cat Noir broke his promise with Ladybug, which is to stay in Paris while she is away.  So what does LB do?  She basically tells Cat Noir that she can no longer trust him.  Wow.  IMO, that is a real messed up move.  I know he broke your promise, but you didn't have to go there.  Also, saying you can no longer trust someone is a really heartbreaking thing to say.  Bottom line, Ladybug was really really bad in that one scene.  She was fine everywhere else, expect here.  In fact, some people claim this is where they lost all hope for Ladybug.  And I can see why.  For me, I did lose respect for Ladybug, in Season 4.  Lastly, I know a lot of people consider this and Shanghai pointless.  And I agree on that front.  But here in my fanfic, they both serve a MASSIVE purpose to the story.  So yeah, these are my thoughts on NYC.  As always, please enjoy this rewrite because that is what I'm here to do.