Chapter fourteen

Kazuha stirred in his sleep and kept tossing and turning until he awakened. As soon as he woke up he was met with Scaramouche's electric eyes and every memory from last night came flooding back to him extremely vividly. He then realised that him and Scaramouche were cloth less still, this would have been very obvious if the poet wasn't trying to recover from the shock, the other just chuckled as he watched Kazuha go through several different emotions.

"I'm so sorry" Kazuha mumbled remembering how last night he just led the other to the bed.

"I'm actually so sorry" he repeated blushing from embarrassment

"It's fine, what happened isn't really to my concern" Scaramouche replied "as in there's other problems'

"Huh? Like what?" Kazuha questioned

"If anyone from the Fatui found out about this you would be slaughtered almost immediately" The harbinger explained "so it's best not to say anything"

"Ah I see" Kazuha replied

"Even worse I'd probably be the one to kill you" He continued "the Fatui are brutal"

"So what now?"

"If you stay with me for a while, I can help you escape without but the process of you staying with me is risky" Scaramouche suggested "unfortunately though there is no safer way, even if we don't contact each other"

"Is all that really necessary, I can just fight them off" Kazuha replied

"Not the actual harbingers, they aren't harbingers for no reason"

"I guess that would work" Kazuha responded thinking about it "well I want shower so I'm going to go"

"Can I come with you?" Scaramouche asked without really thinking

Kazuha was caught off guard by the question at first but agreed shyly. The pair walked into the bathroom and went into the shower. When Kazuha first turned it on he jumped at the sudden cold water that came showering down and Scaramouche laughed watching him.

They messed around with bubbles for a bit and then actually cleaned themselves. Scaramouche had never thought that we would be messing around with bubbles with someone in the shower but he didn't mind too much.

--

By the time they were both ready the sun was nearly at its highest point signalling it was almost mid day already. They left the inn together talking about the possibility of visiting Liyue as Scaramouche had to go there for a meeting.

"We could start walking tomorrow, it only takes a day" Kazuha suggested excitedly

"Or we could start walking now, unless you have things to do"

"We could but if he continuously walked there until we got there it will be the middle of the night and no where would be open" Kazuha responded

"That's why we can camp out"

"Oh yeah, then let's go!" Kazuha exclaimed

"Don't you want something to eat first?" The other asked

"Oh yeah sorry I got excited, I haven't slept outside in ages" The poet replied

"You sleep outside?" Scaramouche questioned raising an eyebrow

"Yeah, most of the time" Kazuha answered "it's good for the mind and soul"

"Right"

--

Liyue (sorry for the skip, had no ideas <3)