Late Nights :)

TW = f slur and panic attack

The sun has set quite a bit ago, the stars coming out and showing their beauty to onlookers who can not sleep. Many people find stars and nighttime calming or comforting with the silence, the slight coldness and chill of the breeze with the bright moon out casting shadows all over. The moon can put people in a trance with the beautiful light it casts. Not too bright nor dim, great for peoples eyes as the sun hurts their eyes when looked at.

As of right now on Maple street a beautiful house with trees casting shadows over it. If you look closely there are two boys lay on the roof starring at the moon and stars. One boy with honey  brown hair calm green hazel eyes you could get entranced with as they would remind you of a deep beautiful lake. A hint of light as the moon reflects off of his face revealing light freckles you would have to search for when up close.

The other boy next to the honey haired boy has black as night hair with a slight curl in each strand of hair. This boy has freckles almost replicating the stars in the sky. He has deep brown eyes that you would be enchanted by as well leaving a calming feeling to wash over you. He has beautiful features with his jawline as sharp like knifes to cut through the darkness and cheekbones most prominent to leave people jealous.

This boy seemed lost in the other boys eyes finding the green hazel calming to his jumbled up mind. HIs eyes looking over the other boy features watching as his eyes light up and cheeks slightly raise when seeing a shooting star go by and closing his eyes showing off his luscious lashes. The boy wants to reach over and feel the other boys soft looking cheeks but is conflicted on why. His feeling have been everywhere ever since the other boy came over saying he had a nightmare.

The boy with the hazel green eyes is also known a will and the other boy is mike. Mike has conflicted feelings on why he's acting like this. He feels as if he wants to push the other boy always but also doesn't. He would never say this out loud but he knows he never wants to lose will again because of he did he would never know what he would do.

All in all he has abandonment issues he just doesn't want to label the feeling because he feels everyone would laugh at him. He knows his feelings for will are confusing and doesn't know what it means. Every time he thinks about losing him his stomach drops and feels as if he cant breathe. Some people around his school call him a fagg and a fairy but why? What makes them believe that's what he is. What has he ever done to them, he's never said anything mean to them so why are they mean to him?

He wants to ask what the feeling for will is but he doesn't think its worth it as he believes he'll never find out. He knows woman and men can love each other but can men and other men love each other? He doesn't know cause no'ones told him. Mike's hands start to shake as his thoughts start to get louder and faster. He squeezes his eyes shut trying to calm his heart as it starts to pump faster.

The boy next to mike notices that mike is shaking and grabs his hands trying to see what's wrong. Mike feels this and opens his eyes looking at the other boy through tearful eyes. Wills eyes were always so pretty and showed so much emotion. His eyes right now were filled with worry for the shaking boy. Will sits up and scoots closer to mike. "What's wrong mike?" The shaking boy just shakes his head also sitting up but keeping his head down.

Will decides to just hug mike to try and calm him down. Mike put his head in the crook of his neck choking out a sob as he never really gets hugs when feeling like this. He hears will whispering his name in a calming voice and rubbing different shapes into his back. Circle. Square. Triangle. Circle. Heart? Mike calms down as this pattern continues for quite a while. Now in the dark of night you can hear soft sniffles and hitching of breaths.

Will continues sitting there feeling worried for his bestfriend he's loved ever since he came back from the upside down. Its finally quiet and mike pulls back hesitantly from the hug staring into the other boys eyes. Will sits there not blinking and drowning in the boy's lovely eyes. Mike sniffles again standing and reaching out his hand to will, the other boy grips his hand a bit scared of falling of the edge of the roof. 

The two boy make their way back down and into mikes room. Both tired they lay down on the fluffy bed staring at the ceiling. Mike then turns onto his side looking at will. Will feels his stare and turns aswell. "Promise me you'll never leave again." "I promise mike." Mike's lips twitch into a small smile. Will's does the same, both boys smiling at each other with love glistening in their eyes.

Mike slowly leans forward his eyes glancing back and forth from wills eyes and lips. Will frozen staring at mikes beautiful face enchanted by the boys beauty. Both boys close to each other's face feeling their breathes on each others lips. Mike then goes forward tilting his head in a swift motion both lips meeting each other. Will closes his eyes as well and they both melt into the soft kiss.

Mike moves his hand to the other boys soft fluffy cheeks just like he imagined and gently rubbing his thumb on the other boys cheekbone. Will moves his hand and places it onto mikes chest feeling his heart rate escalating after each second goes bye. Neither boys moving away until will starts smiling into the kiss and starts laughing. Out of pure happiness some tears fall and mike wipes them away with his thumb.

Mike softly smiles at the happy boy and pulls him to his chest resting his head onto the the others soft fluffy hair. Will finally calms down and with a smile still on his face he pushes his head into the other boys chest listening to his calming heart beat that slowly lofts him to sleep. Both boys sleeping in each others embrace with smiles on their faces.

-------------------------------------

This was a cute short story I came up with when I was bored so I you have any sugestsions I would love to see them <3 (:

Word count : 1148