Prologue

}TIPS{
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color

━━━━  October 3rd  ━━━━

"So, you made it home safe right, Y/N?" you roll your eyes and laugh, "No Ma, I died" Your Mother laughs, "You know I always worry about you."

"Yea, I know... but I'm fine. I'm talking on the phone with you now, aren't I?" Your Mother sighs, "I miss you already Y/N, please come see me again soon, I love you."

I miss you so much...

"I love you too Ma, talk to you soon."

You hang up and stuff your phone into your jacket pocket. Its' much colder today. You pull your hoodie up to somewhat keep warmth in. Securing your duffle bag over your shoulder, you head towards your apartment.

Maybe I'll surprise him with some breakfast.

*Play Charmed by Σtella provided up top*

Your hometown was known for its gloomy weather and being an early October morning was no different.

Bright yellow and orange trees, overcast sky and the crisp air was everything you loved about Astoria.

Astoria was a small town, often referred as "little San Francisco". You loved how close you were to the water, the friendly people and of course the weather. Growing up here has always been nice for you, sure your mom left for Portland for work, but you stayed, you couldn't imagine being anywhere else but here.

Taking in the scenery and occasionally window shopping at the closed shops, you make it to the local coffee shop by your apartment. After getting two breakfast sandwiches and coffees you make your way to your building.

I can't wait to see him, hopefully he's not awake yet. You grinned while using your key card to let you into the main lobby.

Taking a deep breath, you compose yourself of excitement, opening the door and locking it behind you silently.

Sneaking to your door you can't help it and say "Hellooo~! I brought your favorite! Egg and cheese beagles for the han-"

Dropping the food and drinks after seeing something you never thought would happen. What the actual fuck...

TW: Miscarriage, Floch *I'm sorry, I needed someone to be the ex >~<*

"What the fuck is this? Are you shitting me right now?!" Your boyfriend shoots up as if he's seen a ghost. "Oh shit, what the fuck are you doing home? You didn't think to call?" The girl in your bed just rolls over, pulling the covers as if you are disturbing her.

"OH, FUCK NO! BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" You fling yourself forward to grab the covers off of her but interrupted by your boyfriend grabbing your wrists.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" "NO DAMN IT, NOW YOU LISTEN TO-" Enraged and completely confused you bitch slapped him.

"I don't give a fuck what you have to say, Floch."

"You need to get over yourself Y/N, this is a long time coming, and you know that."

You noticed he's avoiding eye contact, but you still stare at him, if you could you'd burn a hole right through his head.

"A long time coming...? We were looking at buying a house together, you fucking dick." You spat, all he did was look up and sigh.

"Look Y/N, you... god why are you making this difficult." You laughed

"Me? I'm fucking making this difficult. You're joking right? Spit it out before I burn everything in this god damn apartment with you"

you raised your voice making sure she would hear how you felt about her, "AND THAT STUPID BITCH IN IT!"

Floch grabbed you by the shoulders and pushed you into the wall making you wince.

"Y/N YOU LET YOURSELF GO!" He screamed, standing there wide eyed you were bewildered, "what..."

"Y/N, I loved being with you, but then after..." he paused and sighed, ready to add more, you cut him off.

"Don't go there Floch"

"Y/N"

"I'm warning you damn it."

"After you lost the baby, you've been different. You no longer work out, we don't have sex" He trails off and laughs, "I mean be real Y/N, I have needs, I am a man after all. And since you weren't giving it to me, I found it somewhere else."

All you did was stare at him, that's not him, this isn't real.

"You're not who you used to be, I miss younger you, how crazy and wild you were."

You scoffed and pushed yourself off the wall, "I went through the most painful thing in my entire life, by myself might I add? You weren't there and yet it's me you're putting the blame on?"

You pushed all your might to get him away from you. "I'm not fucking 19 anymore Floch..." you trailed off, "that day, a piece of me died. and you weren't there to help me."

He went to respond but you pushed out and left, never once looking back.

━━━━━━━━( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ━━━━━━━━

AN: Sorry for leaving it here. Chapter 1 will be posted right after this has been published, so I won't make you wait long.

I wanted to say though that this is my very first story, so please bear with me, I haven't written in a very long time.

What to expect- Y/N went through something very traumatic and with no help from her (now ex) boyfriend she sets herself off to find her old self, but is that something she wants? New people come into her life like a light in a dark cave.

This slow burn will be very slow as Y/N has demons and so does our love Jean <3 (he'll be here soon I promise he he he).

I have somewhat of a general plot and story line I'd like to follow, it may change over time (cause that's how my brain works >~< sorry) However, I won't publish something unless it's perfect.

In the meantime, please take a look at the lists of favorite books on here that inspired me to write myself. Thank you for reading and I hope you stay for the ride.

Happy Reading
- Haru