The Crew

Narrator POV:

As Y/N was frantically picking out an outfit for tomorrows festivities, Sasha was meeting up with her closest friends at a nearby bar.

*Play Softcore by The Neighbourhood*

Entering the establishment, instantly rushed with the looming smell of cigarettes and cheap booze. Stooges was really a rundown shitty bar in the city that was mainly known for their pool tables and creative drinks. Sasha and the gang were regulars, you'd mainly find them there during the week, since weekends were for house parties or clubbing.

Greeting the bouncer with a hello and a flashy grin she made her way down the bar towards the back. Coming into view was a table in the corner that sat four, she noticed Mikasa, Eren and Connie were there waiting on her. With a smile, she skipped and said "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite little 8 ball" She lunged forward and rubber her palm into the top of Connies head.

Pushing her away, "Man, who fucking invited her?" Connie said as he scooted up so she could slide into her seat. "Also, I'm not short anymore, I'm taller than you now" He said rubbing his head, "Yea but you'll always be my 8 ball" Sasha responded laughing, " I need to find new friends, man"

Mikasa giggled and then turned to Sasha "So, how was work, spill anything today?" Sasha winced "Oh my god, that was one time, Mikasa!" It was in fact, multiple times, a bad habit of hers.

"Okay no, but I did meet someone and were going out tomorrow!" Eren almost choked, "HUH? A date? What about Niccolo?"

"Him and I are just fine, we aren't even official at the moment, besides it's not even a guy"

"A GIRL? LET'S GO! Hook me up with her, she's hot right?"

"Connie, I highly doubt you are even her type"

"Bro, the ladies love me" Connie said while smoldering

Sasha pushed the palm of her hand into Connie's face "sure they do"

While Sasha and her friends were laughing, Armin walked up to the table sitting down to Eren. "Alright, what did Connie say this time?"

"Why does everyone always assume it's me?"

"Cause 95% of the time it is" Eren said grinning.

"Okay Sasha has a date with a girl tomorrow, she's ditching us"

"I am not, it's not a date and first of all its just dinner, I'm not trying to scare her away and meet all of you guys first"

"HEY"

"what's wrong with me?"

"This doesn't include me, right?"

Everyone at the table said at once. Sasha rolled her eyes, smiled at Mikasa "No, you're perfect" making Mikasa smile and they cheers. "Anyways, if I can get her to warm up to me, maybe, if she's up to it, I will invite her out with us."

"Wait, why are you so invested in being her friend anyways?" Armin said, "I don't know if I'm being honest..." looking down at her drink, Sasha continued, "I just, she reminds me of when Connie had to move back home when his mom got sick, and I was alone and all I did was work and go home. It wasn't until I met Mikasa that my life became fun, and I felt I was truly living."

Mikasa grabbed Sashas hand, "And I wouldn't change a single thing, okay if she warms up invite her out!" Sasha gave her a cheesy smile "I really am excited, to be honest it does feel like a date hehe"