Jacob And Jesse

Jacob picked up a candy bag only to turn around and see his bestie Jesse looking at him in the eyes. "Woah Jacob, did you know you're kind of beautiful yo?" Jacob flipped his wavy red-brown hair over his shoulder. He took his glasses and cleaned them. He looked at Jesse again. "Um, Jesse?" He mumbled, "you look gorgeous too..."

Jesse breathed heavily. So heavily that all the snacks in his hand blow into Jacob's direction, circling around his head like leaves in the wind. One got gummy bear got stuck in his wavy tresses. Jesse walked over and pulled it out. Jacob bit off his hand.

"Wow, Jacob, your teeth are so sharp." Jesse was stunned. Jacob simply blushed.

Suddenly the tension stopped. The loud door swung open. "Jesse, I've been waiting in the car for you. We need to get going. Did you pick up the ingredients for the—" the bald stranger started winking, his shimmering beard glistening in the light. The brown suddenly filled with honey blonde highlights. Specks of glitter landed in Jesse's throat.

"Um, Mr White, I haven't picked up what you needed yo."

"JESSE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOU."

"AHEM." Jacob interrupted, "What are you doing here Walter." Jacob said fiercely.

"Ja-Ja-Jacob.... It's been years..." Mr White started dancing a jig, his feet kicking up newly laid snow.

"You- know him?" Jesse said to either of them.

"Um-" Jacob and Mr White said in unity.

"I used to be his lab partner..." Jacob said, a tear glimmering in the light, falling down, tracing his chiseled cheekbones.

"Ahem, that was a long time ago.." Mr white trailed off.

"You never told me my best friend was your lab partner. Yo."

"I was more than that" Jacob mumbled.

Mr White started talking to avoid confusion. "AND THEN I SAID I KNOW A BETTER PLACE TO PUT THAT PAINT BRUSH, THEN I STUCK IT UP HER NOSE."

Everyone in the store started laughing simultaneously.

Jacob shuffled his feet. "I have to go..." he whispered to Jesse.

"Me too yo... MR WHITE LETS GO."

"Okay Jesse."

Jesse stroked Jacob's hand and Jacob bit that one off too.

They all went their separate ways.

End~