03

UNKNOWN
goodnight!

ME
Its literally 7 pm
People rarely sleep on that time

UNKNOWN
and i do sleep that early
so tomorrow, i can also wake up early and be the first to message you good morning:)

ME
wow
ure really into this huh
ok fine
im gonna try finding u in my classroom
and if i do, dont ever talk to me again
understood?

UNKNOWN
hehe, you're so cute
but again, i got to go to bed
good night, princesa

ME
leave me alone nerd
dont wake up

user blocked

'What an annoying pest.' You thought.
In here, you live in an average house, oh and also since it's still 7 PM, maybe you should eat dinner now, your stomach is slowly dying. Should you cook? No, you could burn the house down that costs millions of yen.
You should just order, yeah? Much safer anyway.

You took your phone again and exited the messaging app, then went to order some food (literally anything you want, be it mcdonalds, jollibee, homemade food or more). You didn't hesitate to press the order button, your stomach is shouting for dear life.

-

Ding dong! Food arrives, finally! (im starving also even though i just ate breakfast) You ran to the door and opened it as it reveals the delivery man with food on their hands.
"(L/n) (Y/n)? Here's your delivery!" They proudly said. "It costs ¥850 right?" You asks for confirmation, taking some money from your wallet already and feel the man nodding.
"Here, thank you!!" You handed the money to the delivery man as he also handed the food to you, staring at the food just makes you drop saliva.
"Thank you, ma'am, have a nice night!" The delivery man said as he turned away and reaches for his motorcycle. Watching them drive away, you see the mail box open.
Were you expecting a mail? You have no job after all too. Maybe from school?

Before checking the mail box, you placed the food down first on a nearby table and walked towards it.
In there, you saw a letter with a pink rose-shaped seal.

You opened it.

Mi princesa,

Greetings, (Y/n). It's me, the unknown number! So you know, i'm always watching you, alright? By now, i must be sleeping and dreaming of us in our wedding day, don't you think it's romantic? I'll see you soon, my bride! <3

Love, unknown.

what the actual fuck