NINETEEN

Enjoy Reading!

moira lawson

Me and Damian look at each other. "I was," Damian rubs the back of his neck.

"Massaging her." Damian nods his head as the girls look at him.

"My legs were hurting." I add on. Damian looks at me and gulps, his adam's apple bopping.

"I thought you guys were sleeping." Damian picks them both up and makes their backs face me. I put on my underwear and pants quickly.

"The puppy sat on us." Paris says. I fix my hair and stand up.

"Okay, we need to go home now." I grab Lia's hand. Me and Damian make eye contact but I break it.

I walk out of the house with Lia holding my hand. "Say bye." Lia and Paris hug and say bye to each other.

Paris goes in the house and I put Lia in her car seat. I shut the door and turn to Damian.

"You tasted delightful." Damian smirks as I glare at him. I scoff and walk to the drivers side as Damian follows me.

"I have an interview with you tomorrow." He pokes the side of his cheek with his tongue.

"I didn't know that." I am not excited. Anna called me and said I was going to have an interview but she never said with who exactly.

"I bet you're so excited." Damian grins as he nods his head. I roll my eyes and open my door.

"Move out of my way so I can drive my car." I get in and roll down the window.

"Thanks for the dinner, habibti." He chuckles then walks away from my car, in his house.

I start my car and see Lia looking at me through the mirror. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I lightly laugh.

"Why'd you have no pants on." My smiles falls off of my face. I hate nosey kids.

"I wasn't." I back out of Damian's driveway. "Oh, okay." She grabs her plushy and starts to play with it. I hope she doesn't tell her dad.

***

I put my car in park and get out of my car. I open Lia's door and unbuckle her from her car seat. "Thank you!" I pick her up and set her on my hip.

I knock on my brother's door and wait for him to open it. The door opens and I see my brother.

"What's up sista." He messes up my hair. I groan and straighten out my hair.

Lia reaches her hands out for her dad. "Guess what." Lia starts off.

My heart begins to beat fast. Quinten looks at me then Lia.

"I have a new friend." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"What's her name?" Quinten asks. "Her name is Paris!" Lia says happily.

"And guess what we saw." My eyes widen slightly.

"She has a puppy! Her name is princess!" Lia says happily. I nod awkwardly at my brother.

"What else did you guys do?" My brother asks Lia. "We were late to ballet class." Quinten groans and looks at me.

"Seriously, Moira?" My mouth opens slightly and my eyes widen. "It's not my fault!" I defensively say.

"How is it not your fault?" He exclaims. "Well-" I start off. It is kind of my fault but I don't want to say how.

"Well what? Well, you were doing something more 'important'?" He air quotes 'important'.

"I just lost track of time, stupide." I say to him. Lia begins to giggle. "She called papa stupid." She giggles making Quinten sigh.

"Okay well, I have to go now. I have an interview tomorrow." We say our goodbyes and I go to my car.

My phone dings and I pick it up. I see a notification that someone texted me and I swipe to see who it is.

Liam: Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

I smile to myself and text back.

Me: Can't wait to see you too!

I smile and put my phone in the cup holder of my car.

***

Damian Morales

I run a hand down my face as Paris stands in front of me with Princess in her arms. "You're going to drop the kelba." I say.

She has a pretty loose grip on the dog and I don't want anything to happen. "No!" I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Paris, you need to go to sleep." I say to her. She points and makes a grunt noise while shaking her head.

"Baba needs to be somewhere tomorrow." She makes another grunting noise.

I sigh and pick her up and take the dog out of her hand. "No!" She whines. I set the dog down and take her to her room.

"No!" She begins to cry and sits on the floor of her room. "Paris." I warn.

Paris begins to sob and tears run down her cheek. "I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow, after work, if you go to sleep." She sniffles and wipes her tears away.

Paris crawls up on her bed and lays down. I grab her blanket and tuck her in.

I hear small paws hit the floor. I turn around and see Princess walking to her dog bed. "Goodnight, Paris.
'uhibuk." I kiss her forehead.
(I love you)

"Goodnight, 'uhibuk." She kisses my cheek. I put on her plug in night light and leave her room. I walk downstairs and pick up all of her toys from the living room.

I put them in her toy box and set the box next to the fireplace. I walk into the kitchen and put all of the dirt dishes into the dishwasher.

I then, wipe down all of the counters and turn off all of the lights. I walk upstairs and walk into my room. I take off my clothes, leaving me only in boxers.

I then, brush my teeth and get into bed. I really don't want to go to the interview tomorrow.

___________

A/N

Chapter nineteen done! Yayyyy!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think. I'm also sorry this was a short chapter.

Make sure to vote and comment. Thanks for reading!

-L