Chapter 18

Chapter 18ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

   Chapter 18
ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ

  "You know Sydney, I do think the tide is coming in! Tell me Syd dear! Have you learned how to swim yet?" chuckles Jordan as he holds on to me tightly.

  "Let her go!" demands Finn as he tries to get free.

  "Please, Jordan, do not hurt her! She has a baby now!" squeals Riley with worry.

  "Jordan no!" worries Hudson.

  "Everyone calm down or someone is going to lose their life. Is that what you all really want?" Jordan yells as he holds a gun at each one of us to place fear inside of us.

  "Guys remain calm" I tell them.

  I could tell Finn wanted to ring Jordan's neck for all the crap he has done to us. Why couldn't he let us live? Leave us alone?

• ❤︎ •

  "Good little girl" laughs Jordan.

  He makes his way over to the ocean where he had Crystal and Hudson trapped in a net contraption. The water was cold that night as Jordan dragged me to a pole under the board walk.

  "Don't! No! She can't swim!" yelps poor Finn. "You will pay for this! All of it!" warns an angered Finn.

  "Maybe you will be the first I will knock off if you do not shut that pretty boy mouth of yours" warns Jordan. We were knee deep in water. My fear of water rushed to my mind.

  "Please Jordan, you have to be a good person deep down. You just want things to work your way..."I stammer as he yanks my hands back.

  "Shut up!" he warns me.

  "Alright, okay..."I stammer.

  He ties me to a pole in the deepest end.

  "Tight! No way, are you going to get free now" he chuckles.

• ❤︎ •

  Tears come to me. I was going to lose my life. I would lose out on raising Rafe. On marrying Finn. All of my dreams were going to die with me. This was it. I was going to die the worst way I imagined. I was going too drowned.

  "Finn, I love you. If you get free take care of him for me" I call out as the waves began to get deeper.

  "No! Do not say good-bye! This is not over!" warns Finn.

  "I love you all" I promise.

  "Syd!" cries Riley.

  "I love you Syd! This is far from over!" Finn calls back to me. A shot rings out causing us all to cry out. All eyes were on Jordan now.