Friends with Benefits

*A little background on this story.
So basically Macy Carver is Jason's sister and Chrissy Cunningham's best friend. She's been a popular kid all throughout high school, and has always liked Eddie Munson. However their relationship has always been Friends with Benefits.*

Macy's P.O.V.

"We're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game."

I turn my head to watch as Eddie Munson climbs on top of a table.

"But, as long as your into band or science or parties Or A GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS." Eddie Munson yells from on top of the table.

Jason stands up.

"You want something, Freak?" He yells back.

Eddie sticks out his tongue and puts his fingers up like devil horns. Then he makes eye contact with me and smiles at me.

"Prick." Jason mutters walking back to his seat.

"It's forced conforming. That's what's KILLING THE KIDS." Eddie yells and jumps off the table, scaring a student.

I laugh quietly and Jason looks at me. I stop laughing and look down at my shoes.

"That freak is weird." Jason says and the rest of the team agrees with him.

Chrissy nudges me in the side.

I turn to her and she whispers something in my ear.

"Eddie is staring at you right now. I think you might want to talk to him."

I look in his direction and find him staring at me.

He smiles at me again. Chrissy elbows me again.

"Your blushing right now." She whispers in my ear.

I look at Jason and find him deep in a conversation with Patrick about the upcoming basketball game. I roll my eyes and find that Eddie is staring at me again.

This time neither of us breaks eye contact. I smile at him and I can feel my face going red again.

Suddenly I realize the whole table has gone silent and they're all staring at me.

"Who are you staring at?" Jason asks.

I turn my head away from Eddie and stare at the table instead.

"Nobody. Im just excited for the game tonight." I fake a smile and Jason seems to believe it because the table goes back to talking after that.

******************

All day Eddie Munson has been staring at me. We have the same last period and just before class ended he passed me a note.

As we're walking out of class I open it.

Meet me in my van after school. I need to tell you something.

-E.M.

I look up to try and find Eddie. But he's already walking out of the school.

"Who's that note from?" Chrissy asks from next to me.

"Jesus. You scared me." I say. She's my best friend and I tell her everything.

"Is it from Eddie?" She whispers.

I nod and she smiles.

"Make sure to be back before the game starts. It's about 2 and a half hours I think."

"Oh I'm sure we'll be back before then. Eddie has to be back cuz, he has that Hellfire thing going on at the same time."

Chrissy starts to walk towards the gym but stops and turns around.

"What should I tell Jason? He's probably going to ask where you went." She asks.

"Just tell him I spilled something on my cheer uniform, so I had to go home and change it." I say and give her a hug before walking towards the parking lot.

I immediately spot Eddie's blue van but don't start walking over yet. He's still talking to the rest of the members of the Hellfire club.

He doesn't notice me yet so I just watch for a few minutes. When his eyes meet mine he smiles.

Then he says something to the group that makes them start to walk away. After they all leave, I start to walk towards his van.

I look around to make sure nobody's paying attention to me. Jason would probably try and murder Eddie if he knew I was secretly meeting with him.

"Hey Macy. How's your day been going?" Eddie asks casually leaning against his van.

"Honestly, I've had this mild headache all day. And I can't wait to smoke. How much time until your Hellfire thing?"

He opens the passenger door and I get in. He shuts the door then runs around to the driver side and gets in.

"Like 2 hours I think. Are you sure nobody followed you?" Eddie looks around and slowly makes his way out of the school parking lot.

"Yeah I'm sure. The last thing I need is someone telling my stupid brother that I got in your car after school."

*back at Eddie's trailer*

Eddie opens the front door and I go inside.

"Do you want to roll or can I?" He asks grabbing his weed tray from on top of the fridge.

"You can." I sit down on the couch.

I watch him as he rolls the joint, then he walks over and joins me on the couch.

He hands me the joint and a lighter. I light it and breathe in the smoke.

I hand him back the joint then lay across the couch, my head resting in his lap.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asks so quietly I almost don't hear it.

"Of course you can tell me anything Eddie"

He hands back the joint and I take a hit of it then exhale slowly.

"I think I might be falling in love with someone."

*********************

A/N

Part two?????

How's the first few chapters??

Don't forget to like, comment and follow me.

-K