Chapter 4

While dream showed them the school and rooms. Fundy, Wilbur, George sapnap, and punz were just staring at dream. Not paying attention to what he was saying, even though, everything he was saying was important and needed to know.
They didn't care to pay attention to it, they're figure it out.

Some day....

"Uh, yeah, think that's all the rooms and school clubs we have here. Please follow me, and I'll show you all your classes." Dream had said, looking back at them then at the small stack of papers schlatt gave him with all their classes on it.

"Unfortunately, I only have time to show you all the class that's in session right now then leave to take the rest of you, then go to my class." Dream stoped with a sigh. "But I can give you all your classes that are written down here."

Dream said, looking at them with the papers in his hands. "How does that sound?.." dream questioned. Of course, they all were still in love space, and had to snap out of it. "Oh! Uh, Yeah! That sound nice!?.."

Wilbur said, taking the lead because everyone else was still spaced out and dream had started to get uncomfortable with it. "Ok, let's start with the closes one..." Dream took a pause in his words, looking at the papers.

"Punz!" Not only punz snapping out of space, but also the others. "Your class right now it, 5D." Dream said, shortly looking at punz then started walking to the class. Slowly, along with the others following.