1: Waking up

Chapter 1 title: Waking up.
Chapter 1 summary: Oliver wakes up with Thea in his arms and remembers how his little sister got into them.

The first thing he notices when he wakes up is that  someone is holding him. He smiles when he sees that Thea, his baby sister, is in his arms, sleeping softly. Oliver can't remember the last time he held his sister in his arms as they slept, but he does remember why Thea came into his room last night.

He wakes up to someone running their fingers through his hair and a voice telling him that he's safe. He sees his sister sitting on the edge of his bed, smiling softly at him.

"Hey, you're okay, Ollie, I promise." Thea reassures him, Oliver nods at her.

"I'm okay now, Speedy, go back to bed." Oliver says and watches as Thea takes off her dressing gown and slips into bed beside him, wrapping her arms around his waist, burying her face into his collarbone.

"Sleep now, Ollie, I'll stay with you, just like you did for me." Thea said as both of the Queen siblings fell asleep in one another's arms, unaware of their mother and stepfather watching the two of them from Oliver's open bedroom door.

"Love you, Speedy." Oliver says as he dreams about the day he walks his baby sister down the aisle.

"I love you, Thea." Oliver says softly as he falls back to sleep.