CHAPTER I

STILES:

The history lesson was boring. The new teacher made us put their phones away, and I really can't deal with that. What if something bad happened and they couldn't contact Scott or me? What if someone died? 

Shit, the overthinking started. Stiles, get your shit together. One dear going crazy doesn't mean that all animals will do the same.

Oh my God, and Lydia is sitting next to me. Holy shit, shit, shit. Don't look at her, Stiles, she's going to notice.. Don't do it, don't do- I'm doing it. Wow. That's some self control.

Her strawberry blonde hair, her beautiful eyes, her pretty dress, her perfect legs, her- wait, what the hell is that?

"Hey, Lydia?" I whisper to her. She looks up at me, a little annoyed. Oops. "Is- Is that from the accident?" I ask, pointing at the plaster on her foot.

She rolled her eyes. "No, Prada bit me." 

"Your dog?" I aks bluntly. 

"No, my designer handbag." She answered sarcastically. I gave her the 'really-look'. "Yes, my dog." she answered, this time seriously. Yeah, okay, it was a dumb question.

"Has it ever bitten you before?" I ask, this time very serious. I was getting a theory in my head and I seriously wanted to share it with the smartest person in the room. Lydia shook her head. 

"Okay, what if it's like, the same thing as the dear?" She looks up from her paper when I said that, but not directly at me. "You know, like animals start acting weird, like before an earthquake or something." 

Lydia rolled her eyes, again, and looks at me. "She bit me once, okay, she's going to be alright-"

I interrupted her. "Or something? Maybe they know that something is coming, something bad."

"It was a dear and a dog" Now she's not annoyed anymore, she's trying to make sure that I don't go too far into my theory. Yep, sorry, too late.

"What did they say about three's? Once, twice-" She quickly looked behind her when a crow hit the window. it left a big splat of blood. Ugh, gross. That's so gross. 

The whole class noticed, and they were all looking at the blood on the window. The teacher, I don't know her name anymore, slowly walked to the window. Damn, she really knows how to make it dramatic. 

I looked behind Lydia to see that a whole group of crows were coming towards the glass. Holy shit. 

10 seconds later, everyone was on the ground, trying to not be hit or bitten by the crows. This shit is crazy, what the hell. Windows were broken, papers and chairs were on the ground, and I saw the teacher holding two frightend students while yelling "GET DOWN".

The first thought I had was Lydia. She had to be safe, she had to be. As a reflex, I put my whole body around her to protect her, and she didn't resist. Thank God, otherwise this would have been awkward.

I don't know how long until all the crows were gone or dead on the ground. As I was looking around the classroom, three words were repeating in my head. 

What. The. Hell.

-----------------

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR SUPERNATURAL