CHAPTER III

SAM:

"Alright, so get this, this is what dad wrote about Beacon Hills in his journal." I yelled at Dean, trying to be heard over the music in the Impala.

Dean's attention was awakened and he lowered the volume of the music. "Talk."

"Apparently about 12-13 years ago there has been a fire in the house of the Hale family. Most of them were werewolves."

"Most of them?"

"Yeah, they can be a werewolf by birth. That's another story that I'll have to explain to you. No one survived, except for Derek Hale, Laura Hale and Peter Hale. Peter has been in some kind of trance in the hospital since then.""

"Damn."

"Yeah, I know. But that's not all. I did some digging, and I found out that Laura Hale has been killed, along with some humans a few years ago. Guess who was the killer? Kate Argent."

"Argent? As in the, werewolf-specialized-hunters with a code? Oh God, I remember a few of them. You had those two scary men. What were their names?"

"Chris and Gerard."

Dean snaps his fingers. "Gerard, that's right. What a dick. Didn't we visit them like 10 years ago?"

"Yeah, I think we did. Anyway. Kate is dead, she was killed by a werewolf."

"Heart ripped out?"

"No, see, that's another thing. It is not the werewolves that we know. They don't exactly need to kill people, and they don't need their hearts. I guess it is just in their nature to kill people. All I know is that they can't cross mountain ash, and that they can't heal from wolfs bane."

"This is so confusing. How come we never heard of these killings?"

"Well, the sheriff is very good at covering it up."

"Huh. So what are we going to do first? Find that son of a bitch Derek Hale, or go to the police station to talk with the sheriff?"

"Maybe we should talk to the sheriff first. Then we can go kill the werewolf or werewolves who actually did the killing, because I don't believe that an Argent goes on a killing spree just like that."

"Uncomfortable suits it is."

-----------------

I DONT OWN TEEN WOLF OR SUPERNATURAL