28

Olivia's POV:

I walked down the corridor. I was hoping that I could apologise to Ethan. I do want to hang out with him but everything is so confusing now, maybe I should just tell him that I was spending time with the girls!

"Hi Olivia, how are you!" I wasn't expecting to see Frankie but I wasn't complaining.

"I'm good, just looking for someone, actually, could you help me find someone?"

"Absolutely, is that even a question, of course I'm gonna help my girl out!"

"Ok, do you know Ethan Wacker?!" I asked nervously.

"Yep, I know where he is staying, follow me!"

I swear that Frankie knows almost everything!

"Room 569!" I knocked on the door slightly revealing Joe.

"Hi Joe, um do you where Ethan is, I really gotta talk to him?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, he went out with Dara and Julia before!"

"Umm, did he say where?!"

"No, but I'm presuming that they are playing by the volleyball court!" Joe suggested.

"Wait Joe, why don't you come with us? You must be lonely in the dorm!" I smiled at Frankie who started to tense up.

"Sure, I'd love to!"

We are going to find Ethan, no matter what it takes!

-
Did you think that I'd forget about Joe and Frankie. They are literally iconic, of course I wouldn't forget about them!

Also, if you want to join the Larry protection squad, feel free but we are also setting up an Olivia one too. Lmao