0.19💙

Megan sighed as she woke in bed next to Tom. It had been a complicated couple of weeks. But Megan was thankful that Tom had been by her side.

Tom opened his eyes and smiled. He kissed her. "How you doing beautiful?" He asked as he got between her legs.

Megan shrugged and smiled. "I'm okay. My mum took Ella home last night. I'm going to go over today and spend the day with them. You could come with?" She said.

Tom smiled. "I'm gonna go and see Chlo and Izzie. You have the day with your mum and Ella. Enjoy it," he told her.

"I'd enjoy it better if you were there."

Tom kissed her. "When I come back, I'll cook us a nice meal and then we can have a nice evening in bed together," he said.

Megan nodded and kissed him. "Cannot wait."

***
Megan walked into her mum's house. She smiled as she saw Addison sitting there. "Hey. Where's Ella?" She asked.

"She's in bed still. She hasn't slept well at all. Tossing and turning thinking that Linda was going to turn up and take her," Addison said.

Megan sat down with her mum and smiled. Addison loomed to her. "How's it going with Tom? You're having a baby."

Megan nodded and smiled. "It's going well. We're happy. I'm happy. More happier then when I was with Michael. I loved Michael. But I wasn't in love with him. I stayed for Ella," she told her.

Addison nodded. She pulled her into an hug. "You're amazing. You've kept me sane through all this with Ella. I'm just glad we've got her back."

"Me too. Our family can be together again," Megan said.

***
Megan smiled as Ella walked into the living room. She pulled her into an hug. "Morning. How you feeling?" She asked.

Ella shrugged and smiled. She sat down with Megan and sighed. "Where's mu-Addie?"

"She's popped into town. Thought I'd spend the day with you while Tom is visiting his step-daughter. Listen, you don't have to be on edge. Linda can't come and get you. She's in jail. And she won't hurt you again."

Ella sighed. She looked to her. "I miss my da- sorry. Michael. I miss him a little. Even though he was horrible to me. When I was little, he used to tuck me into bed and read me stories about how I was a princess," she mumbled.

Megan pulled her close and held her as she cried. "It's okay to miss him. I know it's hard. You've been through a lot. And if you want to, mum will let you see him," she told her.

Ella shook her head. "I can't. It's too painful. Did he know that I was taken?"

"No. He thought Linda had actually given birth to you. Don't worry about it though. He feels bad for everything that he's put you through," Megan said.

***
Megan went back to Tom. He was standing in the living room. He smiled slightly. Megan frowned seeing how off he looked. "Babe. What's happened?" She asked.

"It's Linda. She's escaped from prison..."