Part Two

Daniel realised what was happening and quickly turned around and sprinted back towards the cottage. As the cottage got into sight, he abruptly stopped and was pulled back by an unseen force. Daniel realised that the old lady is a witch. He quickly sprinted at the cottage and burst through the door, seeing a horrible sight, a sacrafice. Daniel speedily whipped out his sword and cut the witch in two, with blood spewing all over him. He quickly went over to her body and noticed that she started dicintagrating into a black dust. Daniel turned and ran out of the cottage, and as he did so, a shadowy figure started to follow him. As Daniel reached a small clearing in the forest he stopped to find the sun. He turned left and started sprinting in the direction he believed to be north. Daniel remembered that he had an arrow in his hand, he broke off the point and pulled it out from the back. As Daniel started to sprint again, he stumbled over a rotted corpse. He looked around and realised that he was in the Forest of th Damned. Daniel tried to find the way that he came from, but was lost in a clearing of decaying corpses. He turned around and started sprinting, hoping to find his way out.