Girl

Summery: Matt struggles with Dysphoria and he doesn't know what it is or what to do. Nick and Chris to the rescue!

GUYS IM DOING THIS FOR ALL THE BOYS :D THIS IS PART ONE!!

Trans MTF

Also this one won't be super long :))

!TW! Dysphoria!! Pls be safe and don't read this if it will trigger you :)

Matt stared at himself in the mirror. His hair was short, way to short. He felt confused, he's a boy so there shouldn't be 'to short' for hair he thought, biting his lip. Matt felt a twinge of something uncomfortable and gross when he thought that. He did some research on his phone after a while of staring at himself.

He typed out, 'What does it mean if I'm uncomfortable with being a boy?' A ton of results came up. 'Am I trans?' Matt thought. "Hi I'm Matt and I'm a girl," Euphoria flooded HER body at that. She smiled and then frowned. What does this mean? What if Nick and Chris don't support her? Matt felt her eyes fill up with tears, why is this happening now? A knock on Matts door startled her. "Uh y-yeah?" Matt sniffled. "Matt can me and Chris come in please? We're worried about you," Nick said. Matt wiped her eyes and went to the door. She opened the door to see her concerned brothers. "Hey, uh what's up?" Matt asked shakily. Chris and Nick gathered Matt in their arms and hugged her. Matt started crying again and clung to them. "Matt, what's going on kid? You've been so distant lately," Chris asked. Matt just buried her face in Chris's neck. Chris traced patterns on Matt's back. "Let's go sit down Matty, we'll help you with whatever you're dealing with," Nick soothed.

They all sat down on Matt's bed and waited for Matt to stop crying. Once she stopped, Chris nudged her off of him. "Okay Matt, what's up, why have you been distancing yourself from us?" He asked. "Uh well, I have been feeling really bad about myself, my body and things, I did some research and I think," Matt paused, her heart thudding in her throat. Was she really gonna tell her bothers this? Nick stroked Matt's hair lovingly, "Matt, you can tell us anything we love you so much, you don't have to be anxious about anything," Matt felt herself tear up again. "I think I'm a girl," she said looking at her lap. After a moment of silence Chris said, "oh nice! I've always sort of wanted a sister!" Matt looked up at Chris, "so you don't hate me?" She asked. Chris wrapped his arms around Matt and pulled her into his chest. "I could never hate you Matt, never," Chris said. "Yeah Matt, we love you so so much, you being a girl doesn't change that!" Nick said patting her on the back. Matt tucked her face into Chris's neck and took a deep breath. The smell of Chris's cologne soothed her. "Thanks guys, I love you too," she said tiredly. "Do you want to take a nap, you sound so tired babe, when did you sleep last?" Nick asked, rubbing his sisters (this would take some time to get used to saying) back. "I don't know, a few days at least," Matt yawned. "Oh Matty, why didn't you come to us sooner honey? You shouldn't skip sleeping," Nick lightly scolded. Matt sighed, "Nicky, I couldn't sleep, I tried but I couldn't," Matt whined.

"Do you want to try to take a nap now?" Chris asked, stroking Matt's hair. "Yeah, can uh you guys stay with me please? I don't wanna be alone," "Of course we'll stay with you, now close your eyes and rest," Chris said laying Matt down. Matt fell asleep with Chris rubbing her back and Nick humming. She wasn't super sure of what the future would hold, but with her brothers by her side, she could get through anything.

End!!

SHOULD I DO A PART TWO?!

What should Matt's new name be?? Ellie, Mia, Lilly?