Heart break

Summery: I haven't done a Nick one in a while!! in this, our favorite solo homo gets his heart broken by his boyfriend. Matt and Chris aren't amused.

Nick has his license :D

TW!! Language

The door slammed shut scaring the shit out of both Matt and Chris. There was Nick, dressed to the nines in his new suit, and teary eyed. "Nick, what the hell happened?" Matt asked, jumping up from the couch. Nicks lip quivered before he burst into tears and sank to the ground. Chris and Matt both ran to him and sat down next to him, sandwiching him. Nick leaned his head on Matt's shoulder, which he VERY rarely does. "Nick talk to us, what happened?" Chris asked, stroking his hair. "Jackson and I are over," he wailed. Matt and Chris looked at each other, confusion on their faces. Jackson was Nick long term boyfriends. They dated since they were 16 they were 18 now. Chris and Matt both liked him and were all friends. "He cheated on me, he felt guilty so he told me, but he also felt entitled for my forgiveness because of how long we dated," Nick sniffed. "He what?" Chris deadpanned. "Ah man I'm sorry Nick," Matt sighed, resting his chin on his head. Nick continued to sob hysterically. "I'm gonna rip his head off," Chris smiled.

Matt sent him a look. "What?" Chris asked, offended. "How about first, we have a little compassion for our brother who got his heart broken?" Matt said, giving him an even sharper look. They both went back and forth, arguing until Nick covered his ears and cuddled into Matt more. "Shit sorry Nick," Chris cringed. They both got Nick to the couch and sat next to him. "Chris, Get the ice cream!" Nick cried clinging to Matt. Chris was about to bitch and try to get out of it but a death glare from Matt was enough for him to scamper off to the kitchen. "Why did he have to cheat Matt, why did he have to fuck up our relationship?" Nick sniffed. "Am I not a good partner or something?" Nick asked, confused. "Nick, Jackson's a total dick, it's not your fault he cheated," Matt soothed, hugging him. Chris came back in with ice cream and a spoon. "Here you go Nick, it's your favorite!" Nick sat up and snatched the carton and spoon. He started cramming his face full of rocky road.

After a few minutes, he started crying more, "I'm so disgusting! No wonder he cheated on me, look how I'm going to town on this!" "Nick, you're not disgusting or gross, Jackson's a dick!" Chris said, playing with his hair. Nick put his head back down on Matt's shoulder and wailed. This concerned them a lot, Nick never acted like this. They comforted him until he fell asleep.

For now, they would comfort him and care for him. Later they were going to make Jackson regret being alive

:)