Old Memories

Chapter 2- Old Memories

Flashback : 6 Years Ago

If you looked at the pack house It would seem peaceful and family-like, but in the inside it was Hell on Earth. 

I was just a child back then, I would cry when I was hit by my parents. On my birthday I didn't shift. My wolf say she only would come out when we found our mates.

As a child I would tell everything to my family........but it didn't go well.

'YOU ARE NO DAUGHTER OF MINE' my daddy yelled as he shoved me to the floor.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I felt so confused.

'Daddy, I am your little girl' I told him, hoping this was just a nightmare.

'SHUT UP. YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF SH*T' my mommy yelled as she kicked my stomach.

Mommy and daddy continued to kick and punch me. It felt like hours but it was just minutes.

 I had bruises all over my tiny body. Blood was coming out of my nose and mouth.

My sis and bro walk past and saw me. They were not shock or concern, they were happy?.

They walked over to mommy,daddy and me. Were Sis and bro smiling?At me?

"We don't need someone like you. We don't need an annoying little brat as a sister' my sister say as  she kicked me in the stomach.

I spit out blood. And lot of blood.

'You are a waste of space. You should just DIE' my big brother say to me. He took my arm and broke it.

I wince in pain.'He doesn't mean that, they love me right?'

That was my last thought before I went into coma. I was in a year long coma. No one visited me. No one called to say they were sorry or to say 'how are you'. No one cared about me. I would ask the doctors when I woke up if they came or called, but no. On the day I was release, I had to walk a 57 miles to get home. No one came to get me. When I got home no one was there. 

These are the old memories that stick like glue.