Rejection

.Chapter 1 - Rejection

Hope you like It.!!

Autumn's POV

'Today is the day' I thought happily. The pack house was unusually quite. I was awake fully and decide to face the day early. The alarm readied 5:15am.

Getting up passing by the mirror, I saw myself. I am 5'5 with sea-green eyes filled with pain and sadness. I have fire-red hair. I have a toned body with double D's. I am not ugly or fat, I am myself.

My name is Autumn Gray. Don’t ask me what the hell it means because I don’t even know.  Don't freak, but I am a werewolf. My family hates me because the pack has never seen me change into my wolf form. They believe I am a human, the low of the lowest. I do have a wolf, but she doesn't want to show herself to anyone 'til I meet my mate. Her name is Lucy.

Back to my family, I have a brother and sister. I am not like those cliché werewolf tragic stories; I still have my parents of course. I love them; I would do anything for them. But they wouldn't do anything for me. It is because the pack believes I am human. My 'brother' is the pack's Alpha-Soon-To-Be best friend. He is 6'2 with brown hair. He has blue eyes sparkled with happiness unlike me. His name is John and 17 becoming the Beta.  My 'sister' is the popular girl in both the pack and in school. She had blond hair and blue eyes sparkled in happiness as well. She is 5'8 and is deathly skinny. Her name is Molly and she is 16 years old. My parents are both older versions of John and Molly.

I continue walking to the bathroom. It is 3 feet long and not very....comfortable. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I use only cold water because the pack believes they should not waste warm water on a human. Getting out I linked my wolf.

'Today is the day we meet our mate, are you happy' I said through the mind link.

'Yes, I can't wait to meet him' Lucy said back

'Do you think he will get us out of this hell hole' I asked hopefully.

'Of course he will! He will love us as much as we will love him. He will take us away from all this shit' Lucy told me.

My heart was filled with happiness; I wanted to jump up and down 'til I pass out. But I didn't. I walked to the closet and pick out what to wear. I took out black panties and a bra. I was going to wear black skinny jeans, a white tank top and red and white sneakers. I put my hair in a braid going to the side. I want to look good for my mate. I put my cherry lip balm. When I finish putting my clothes it was 5:59am. 

I normally cook for each and every meal. So I went down stairs to the kitchen to cook. I made everything, pancakes to eggs even to French toast. I hear the pack moving up stairs. I had to wait 'til the Alpha came down. All of a sudden I smelled the most delicious smell.

'MATE MINE MATE'

I had broken into a smile.  Looking around the pack I saw the most sky blue eyes ever. Those eyes belong to Soon- To-Be Alpha Kale. I have had a crush on him forever. 

'Mate' I said.

Everybody started to laugh and laugh. There were a few 'What a loser' and ' who wants a human as a mate'. Kale frowned and looks disgusted at me. I was very confused about the way he looked at me. Kale took my hand, sparks ran up my hand and down my body. Kale took me outside of the house.

'Look human, I don't want you. You are a mistake and I want no part of you. I was cured by the fates to be given you as a mate.' Kale said to me.

'But we are mates, they stay together'. I yelled.

'I reject you, Autumn Gray as my mate, you are nothing to me’. Kale walked back into the house without looking back. I was crying as well as my wolf. We were broken. I walked back in the house crying my heart out.

Standing there was mother, father, John and Molly.

'You are a disgrace to everyone' my father yelled, then slap me.

SLAP

'You make me sick' my mother yelled and slaps me.

SLAP

'You are nothing, but a waste of space' Molly shouts and slaps me.

SLAP

'You should just die and never come back' John yelled and slaps me.

SLAP

'I wish my pack would love me. I wish my mother would love and care like a mother would. I wish my father would protect me from everything bad. I wish my brother would take me in his arms and say it is okay. I wish my sister would be sitting with me, taking my fears away. I wish my mate would  take my hand saying 'I love you'. EVERYONE IS RIGHT I SHOULD JUST DIE!' I yelled at them. My cheeks were hurting from their attack.

I ran to my room. I wanted to end the pain and tortured of the rejection of my mate and pack.

'We should end this. It is not like anyone would care' Lucy whisper.

'No mate. No sister. No brother. No mother. No father. No pack. No one will care.'  I thought.

'This pain will hurt us no more, we will be free'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hope you like it….. Please comment and like. ‘Cause if it is bad I will stop writing. SEE YA.