It's Over...

Chapter 4: It's Over...

Present...

After my little flashback, I decide I don't want this for myself. 

'Rouge', I said to myself. Rouges were werewolves without a pack. Most go crazy or have blood-lust because they no longer have others to interact. 

I started to pack what little I had left. Over the years I had been 'collecting' money from the pockets of the pack. I had about.... 10 thousand dollars from pick-pocketing. And about 20 thousand dollars from working secret jobs the Alpha and the pack did not know about. That added up to 30 thousand dollars all together. 

I packed up 3 old, like 10 years old, t-shirts and 2 loose jeans. 

My wolf brokenly howled inside of me. I knew this would be hard for her but she understood my reason and anger with Kale's wolf, Jack, (I don't know if I named Kale's wolf already so let's call him Jack). I knew that when a she-wolf take was not shifted is rejected, and then her shift would be that night. 

After I finished packing the nothing I had, I wrote a note with the leftover paper and ink I had left.

'When you realized what you had, it wouldn't be there. When you understood my love to each and every one of you, it had become pure hate. When you realized I gone, it would be too late.

                                                                                                      Hate, 

                                                                                                                      Autumn Gray.'

After I finished, I folded the piece of paper and put it in the middle of the floor. I jumped out the window and landed perfectly on my feet. 'Sweet', felt my wolf said.

I ran through the woods, jumping over trees leftovers. I felt a ping on my heart.

'NOOOO', Lucy yelled. I still continue to run like my butt was on fire.

'What's wrong?' I said. God, whatever this ping on my heart is it's starting to increase on a large level.

 'MATE IS WITH OTHER' she whimpered.

As she said that I pass right through the pack's boundary, I was rouge. I fell to the ground yelling. The pain of him being with another was horrible. I felt my bones 'pop' out of place. 'Accept the change' Lucy said calmly to me. I tried to relax but I could not. Paws were now where my hands were. Black fur was everywhere. I no longer felt the change any more. 

'Do you wish from me to support you? Or could I leave you?' Lucy asked me. I knew this time would could I thought. When you shift for the first time, our wolves would ask she if their spirit could finally leave their host. Although I love my wolf, she needs to rest in peace. To shift is to change forms, human to wolf for an example. Not every shifter is wolf; there are bears, birds and other animals. When it is time for the human to shift the first time the 'sprit' has finished the job of leading the host or human in the right way. Most want their 'sprits' to stay with them. If the sprit leaves the human after the first shift, they stay a supernatural creature. But if the sprit leaves the human before the first shift they become humans.

'You may leave. Just know I love you because you treated me like your daughter' I said sadly. I was in the blink of tears. ‘I love you, too. Goodbye, My dear baby.' Lucy said as she disconnected from me. I felt empty and lonely without the reason that supported me.

I walked to the nearest lake and wanted to see myself.

I gasp.

There were in the water there was no wolf. I wasn't a wolf. I was a Black Leopard. All my fur was black expect the tips of my ears, tail and paws. The tips of my paws, ears and tail were the color of baby blue. My eyes were blood red as if I had cut my hand and pour the blood in my eyes. I had once seen this black leopard in the few books I had read. Myth says that a leopard with bloody eyes would become even more powerful than the King of All Supernatural’s.

I still remember its name 'Dell' Inferno Erede' which means Hell's Heir.