Rose's breaking heart.

Disclaimer:i don't own Vampire Academy at all only the amazing R.M. does even though i wish i own Dimitri 'sighs'

Rpov

"I've given up on you," he said back, voice also soft. "Love fades. Mine has."

I got up from the pews and walked out of the church with my head held high and not looking back at all. When i got out of the church i ran with tears running down my face when i reached my room i went to my bed and sobbed my heart then there was a knock at my door. Knock Knock Knock. I ask "Who is it?" the person behind the door surprised me "Its Christian let me in please." "okay." so i open the door and let Christian in, I ask him "What do you want? don't you see Christian i busy right now." "Well for starters you can start packing your bags you are my new personal guardian so come on pack. We are leave in 3 hours and 30 minutes okay so chop chop." "But Christian how did you get me as your personal guardian huh? i was suppose to be lissa guardian this doesn't make sense at all and how did you do it ? Make me your personal guardian." First one question at a time i asked Han's to let me have you as my guardian. Second i know you were suppose to be lissa guardian so i did a request for you poof your my personal guardian so hurry up and pack and write any notes if you want and give them to Han's and come meet me at the front gates in 2 hours okay see you soon." and just like that he left me there so i start packing for this trip after i was done packing i start to write my letters, letters to them.

Dear Lissa, i'm sorry i not there for you any more put it this way this is what you wanted me to leave so i'm leaving don't come looking for me at all so good luck and i wish the best of hope i won't check on the bond and if i do its only to take darkness so please don't look for me at all plus i don't know when or if i'm coming back at all. goodbye liss .

Rose

Dear Eddie when you get this this mean i left court don't come looking for me please don't  at all, you will always be my brother take care of lissa for me.

love your sister Rose

Dear Dimitri so when you get this note it's mean i left court so you and lissa get what you want me to leave so i'm respecting your space by leaving good luck and i wish you the best.

love your Roza

Dear Adrian i know one day you will find that special girl who will capture your heart and will love you for who you are good luck . I'm just not that girl at all so i hope for the best of the best .

love rose

p.s. don't dream walk me at all when the time comes then you'll know love ya!

When i was finish with my letters i gave them to Han's and left to the front gates and met Christian there when i saw Christian he had a Honda Civic so i put my bags in the trunk and got in the passenger side while Christian got in the drivers side and started to drive through the gates. When we were out side the gates of court i decide to break the silence and ask him "Hey Christian what do you think their doing right now huh?" i asked and he said "I don't know rose I don't know. But for sure i will not NOT let them take us back there ever again. Okay Rose?" "Oh, Okay!" "Hey Rose i um was wondering if you don't mind if we go to Istanbul, Turkey? I mean that's where your dad lives right? Well do you think he would let us move in with him?" "And he's a mobster right ?" Yeah, why do you ask Christian i mean not to be nosey or anything at all just curious thats all?" Well what do expect from me he's my father my baba. "Just i think it would be easier for us in the beging that all. And don't worry Rosie Posie! I think you got this sweet checks!" "Christian! what did i tell you about call me Rosie Posie huh? And what was with the sweet checks? Huh? Chrissie? Huh?" "Rose you of all people know now that I don't like 'Chrissie' at all and I thought that 'sweet checks' would be a nice nickname Rose sorry if I step the line." "Its okay Christian don't worry buddy by the way I need to call my dad we are going to stay with him and live with him for a while so let me call my dad. Okay Christian? Christian? Chris? Hello any one home" Yeah sorry Rose just thinking sorry. Umm call him. Okay? " thats when i called my dad ring ring, ring ring... "Hello mazur speaking?" "Hey baba it Rose can you do me a big favor baba please? " Yeah rose what i can do for you and what do you want me to do? " "Well first you can get me plane tickets 2 to be exact and second i need a place to stay baba so baba i wanted to ask you can me and Christian  can stay with you?" "Why yes rose you can any thing else rose?" "No baba that its thank so much love you bye." "Bye" "Okay Christan we are set to go ." "Okay Rose!" so here were are at the airport leave so i decided to take one last good look at the place that could have been my and Christan home but now not any more well here we go "laidies and gentleman please buckel your seatbelt we are taking off thanks and have a great day people!"