Chapter 4

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked all around you as you were in an all-white room surrounded by a bubble that you were chained in.

You looked at yourself; you were chained on the wrists, ankles, and neck as you looked and saw lui and a lot of doctors or specialists.

Lui then spoke up, "kill it, kill that wolf," he said, "NO DON'T" you yelled.

Lui then looked at you and smiled "haha, look who finally woke up; well, it's time for you to die, werewolf" he said, "don't kill my wolf or me, please," you said, "why shouldn't I you hurt lin, and he might be dying" he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt him; it just I didn't know him that well so my wolf got scared and attacked I'm sorry just don't kill me please" you said.

He then just smiled "what are you smiling about, jerk," you asked, "just you, you're so funny," he said.

Something then happened as the room turned from a lot of people to just lui and the doctor in a white room with no chains or no bubble or orb around you "what the hell did you do, Shirosagi" you demanded, "calm down, mutt it was all an allusion a simulator, haha I just wanted to scare you more" he said.

You tried to grab him as you were yanked back by something "why am I chained to my hospital bed" you asked, "I don't want you hurting anyone else, dog" he said, 'stop that; I'm not a dog; I'm only wolf on full moons so please remove the chains please I promise I'll be good" you said.

He just laughed, "I don't believe that dog now; just sit and stay like a good dog and rest, and I'll come back later to bring you home I gotta go check on lin," he said, "lui, wait," you said.

He turned around and looked at you "yeah, what is it (y/n)" he asked, "I'm sorry I hurt lin; I didn't mean it I'm sorry" you said.

He came over and put his hands on your face "don't cry (y/n) please, it's okay, he'll understand, but please don't cry; it makes you ok ugly" he said.

You took your other hand and slapped him "haha, that's my dog" he said.

Lui then left as the doctor came over and checked to ensure you were okay as you were still angry at lui. That lui, who does he think he is? He's not my boss; I am my own person, not his to command or own.

Lui walked to the room next door and saw lin "hey lin are you feeling better" lui asked, "yes, sir, much better; how is (y/n)" lin asked, "great, are you all patched up and ready to go home" lui asked, "yes but I'll have to rest for a while you'll have to hire someone else to help you or do it by yourself" lin said, "that's fine I can do it" lin said.

Lin smiled as he sat up "so you're okay with (y/n) still, sir' lin asked, "yes, don't care what that mutt (y/n) is my mutt" lui said, "haha, okay, well you better grab (y/n) and will go home" lin said "okay sounds good to me" lui said.

Lui grabbed a wheelchair as lin sat in, as he held (y/n) with a chain "do I have to wear this, lui" you asked, "yes I need to keep you on a tight leash" he said.

You just walked in silence the rest of the way to the car until he took off the chain as he helped lin in the front and started the car.

You rode in the car in silence until the car stopped back at the house "lin, are you okay to walk inside to your room? I need to talk with (y/n)," lui asked, "yes, sir" lin said.

Lin got out of the car as lui locked the car; he looked back at you and smiled "why are you smiling at me like that" you asked, "cause I can't wait to get you inside and play with you" he said, 'well I don't want that I want to run away from you" you said, "come on were friends" he said.

You tried to open the door "you can't open it; it's child locked" he said, "why I'm not a child," you said; "you are ten years old" he said, "I'm not ten years old" you screamed.

He got out of his seat and crawled to the back, and held you in his arms. "I want to be free, please, I want to go home I want a Family, I don't want the darkness," you cried, "it's okay if you have a home, you have a family; it's me and lin I love you (y/n) please your my kid ever since I met you you felt like a kid to me," he said.

You just cried as lui held you in his arms. "I'm not a dog, I'm a human child," you said, "I know (y/n) I know just go to sleep please everything will be okay in the morning please I'm here to help you please just listen and be a good dog," he said.

You cried as the darkness came; you closed your eyes as lui carried you inside. Oh (y/n), I promise to keep you safe I promise you are mine now and forever; no one will take you away from me ever, no one will hurt you or call you theirs besides me; your mine, MINE!.

A/n: hi guys, I'm back with another chapter. I hope you enjoy sorry; I'm writing a short chapter; more will come soon since I have so many ideas for this book and others to go to Ahah.