Chapter 1

Natalia's POV

"Little Bear! Hurry up or you'll miss your little chat thing with those girls!" I groaned and walked out of the bathroom with my brush in my hand ad I looked a Jason. He was over 6ft and sprawled out over my bed that he made look like a single one instead of a double.

"Jace! I'm tryin' to fix my hair! I can't get the partin' right though!" I mumbled as I went over and sat beside him. "Ok, Move over a little and give us the brush pet!" He said and I handed it to him. "You'll need to learn to get this yourself!" He teased and I smiled. "Thanks Jace!" I whispered as I flipped the hair over properly.

I smiled at him and he smiled back as he kissed my head and then walked out of my room. The door shut and I turned to the laptop screen to see the countdown and 3 other Mixers. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I hovered my mouse over their names and smiled. There was one girl and two boys. The girl had long brown hair, piercing green eyes and tanned skin, her name was Madison. I moved over to the next person which was a blonde boy with brown eyes. He had pale skin, although not as pale as mine, and he had a big build, the name Matt came up. The last boy looked tall. He had short black hair and a big build. His name said Chris.

They all smiled at me and I shyly waved. The blonde boy Matt went to speak but Chris beat him. "Hi! I'm Chris!" He smiled and I smiled back. "I'm Natalia!" I said quietly and they all smiled. "Im Matt!" The boy waved so I waved back. "And im Madison! Are you a Geordie too?" She asked and I smiled slightly. "Yea... And you're American?" I asked she nodded proudly. "I'm Australian!" Matt said and I smiled at how friendly they all were. "I'm Scottish! From Glasgow!" Chris said and I smiled widely.

"No way! I had family from Scotland! I was actually born there!" I said and he cheered. "No way! That's awesome!" He said and we all laughed. "How old are Natalia?" Matt asked and I giggled slightly. "13! Turning 14 in July!" I answered and he nodded. "I'm 14!" Madison said and we smiled at each other.

My cheeks were starting to hurt from the smiling at laughing but I didn't care, it was nice to have some real friends for once. "I'm 15!" Matt said and I nodded. "16!" Chris said and we all laughed. "Hey guys it's starting!" Chris said and we all laughed as the girls showed up.

"Hey Mixers!" They cheered and waved. We all said hi and waved back. "Aww look at the baby one!" I heard Perrie whisper as I stood up and fixed my top. "What's your name babe?" I looked back up as Perrie finished her sentence. "Can you hear us?" She asked and I blushed when I realised she was meaning me.

"Uh, y-yea I-I can hear you Pez!" I mumbled and she smiled. "What's your name babe?" She asked again and I blushed. "N-Natalia!" I whispered and they all smiled. "Natalia are you a Geordie?" Jade asked and I smiled. "Technically im a Sandancer but yea..." I trailed off and blushed even more when they all cooed over my cheeks.

"Are you from South Shields?" Perrie asked and I nodded. My head snapped towards the door behind me as it opened. Mrs Taylor came into my room with a warm smile etched on her lips. "Natalia?" She asked me and I stopped talking. "What are you doing dear?" She asked and I shrugged as I moved to turn around and face her.

"Come on dear, just a little?" She asked me but I shook my head. I felt my eyes well up but quickly wiped away the tears that escaped. "Ok, I'm sorry darlin', but I have to keep trying!" She whispered and I nodded in response. She walked up to me and tilted my chin up to face her.

"Alec is due a visit and-" I shook my head as I grabbed her hand. Everyone watching right now just stayed quiet. "Dear I can't stop him! Just put up with it for a day!" She said and walked out of my room. Just after the door closed Jason walked in. "Ok Little Bear, who you chatting with?" He asked as he came and picked me up. I giggled as he spun us around the room.