Chapter 5

Natalia's POV

Everything seemed different. When I touched someone it didn't feel right. "Natalia! What the fuck are you doing here? " Me head snapped up to the voice. Perrie came down the stairs and glared at me. "Ugh, I live here?" I stated more than asked. "Sadly! But you should be at school! And why the fuck are you dressed like that?" She asked and I looked myself over. Blue jeans, brown boots without a heel and a pink checked shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"I don't know..." I trailed off I was so confused. I lived here? And why was Perrie being a bitch all of a sudden? "Listen just go to your room! I don't wanna see you!" She snapped and walked in front of me. Her hand went to my face and she grabbed my chin tightly.

"What the fuck happened to you?" She snapped again and I went to pull away but she held my chin tighter. "What?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. Her eyes were an icy blue and sent chills down my spine. "Your lip is fucking burst! Why is it like this?" She yelled and I shrugged.

"I don't even know what's going on!" I whimpered and she dropped her hand. Her eyes searched my face for something I didn't know. Anger showed in her features. "Go fucking talk with Jade! She's in her room! I ain't dealing with this!" She snapped and pushed me towards the steps.

I stumbled and put my arms straight out in front of me. I quickly picked myself up and ran up the stairs. I stumbled into Jade's room and froze. Her room didn't feel the same. She looked up at me and frowned. "What happened to you?" She asked and surprisingly it was gentle. Her accent was thicker but a fellow Geordie could understand it easily.

"I'm so confused Jade I don't know what's going on..." Whimpers left my mouth and she came over to me. She hugged me tightly and I held onto her arms as I cried. "Why you confused babe? Why not speak with your mam?" She asked and I pulled away. "My mam is here? Why didn't Perrie say?" I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Perrie is your mam babe! Has been for nearly 6 months..." She trailed off and looked at me strangely. "Perrie adopted me?" I asked and she nodded slowly. "Why was she so cold then?" I asked and she let go of me. "Baby what do you mean?" She asked and I swallowed.

"She was swearing at me and was so angry and hostile!" I mumbled and Jade shook her head. "Ok... Let's go get your mam!" She said and took mt hand in hers. The tears fell from my face as we walked downstairs. When we entered the living room I saw Perrie.

She looked normal now. "Baby what happened?" She asked and rushed to me. She pulled me into her but I pushed away. Her eyes showed hurt and her head lopped sideways slightly. "What's gotten into you baby? And what happened to your chin why is it bruised?" She asked gently amd went to touch me but I stepped back.

"Y-You did!" I whimpered and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Baby I would never do this!" She whispered and carefully stepped forward. I looked around and noticed everything didn't seem so dull like it did before. She stood in front of me and took me into her arms again.

This time I cried into her neck and she rubbed my back. She picked me up and carried me to her room. She lay us down on the bed and I hid my face in her shirt. "Just let it out babe, it's ok!" She whispered and I slowly drifted into darkness...

I shot up panting. Cold sweat layered my body and my heart was beating in my ears. "Babe are you ok?" Perrie sat up beside me and rubbed her eyes. I looked around a realised we were in the room I stayed in. My clothes were still my joggers and vest top and Perrie was still dressed for the day like she was earlier.

"I-I thought I was-" I stopped myself and she frowned. "C'mere!" She whispered and hugged me tightly into her chest. "Shh it's ok baba, shh!" She cooed and rubbed my back gently. "Where'd you go babe?" She asked but I shook my head. "No where important!" I whispered and she nodded slightly.