Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

"Hey kid! What the hell was with that kick!? This is the eighth time you've messed up today!!" The old man which appeared to be the owner of the dojo yelled, at the young boy standing in front of him.

"I..I'm sorry..!" The boy who was being yelled at, spoke between quiet sobs. "Sorry won't do it kid, if you don't get better I'm gonna kick you out of the dojo." He said with no hint of pity or emotion in his voice.

The little boy bit his lower lip, while squinting his eyes at the wooden floor. Tears began building up in his eyes and it wasn't long before he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Hey! Kid!!" The old man yelled as the kid ran out of the dojo in tears. All the other kids stared at the scene going on. "Ugh that kid..." The old man groaned in annoyance, as the other kids continued to stare.

"What are you all looking at?! Back to work!!" He yelled.

The decaying man sat on the porch of his house after all the children had left. 'Hm, wonder if that kid is gonna come back tomorrow...' he thought to himself while staring at the clear blue sky.

"Excuse me!" An old woman spoke, walking towards the man.

"Hello?" He got us on his feet while staring at the woman in confusion.

"What did you need-"

The old man stared at the ground in shock at the impact that the woman's hand and had made on his cheek.

"How dare you make my dear grandson cry?" She said with pure rage visible on her face.

"What are you talking about!? Who even are you?" The man asked with a hand placed on his cheek.

"Y/N L/N." She bluntly replied.

"L/N...? Wait what!? Your G/N's grandmother??"

G/N = Grandson name

"That's right. Now answer my question." She glared.

"Listen miss. Your grandson had been doing terrible. I had to say something!" He protested, before quickly being shut down by Y/N.

"So you yelled at him to the extent that he started crying? You don't know a thing about kids do you?" So scolded, while walking closer to the old man.

"Why is someone like you even working with kids??" She spat, getting up in the dojo owners face. 

"Listen woman-" he once again tried to protest but was cut off once again by Y/N.

"From today on I'm going to be coming to the dojo everyday, to make sure you don't make any other kid cry." She backed away.

"But-"

"No buts. It's decided." She put her hands on her hips before walking away, leaving the old man dumbfounded.

"Who was that?" A young boy with blonde hair and pitch black eyes asked, peaking through the door.

"No one." He responded while watching the woman walk away.

"Bullshit." The little boy said while furrowing his brows.

"Mikey language!" A girl yelled from inside the house.

"Ugh." Mikey groaned before leaving the old man alone with his thoughts.

"What just happened?"

That's the end of chapter 1 😘