Literature Teacher • Veronica Lodge

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

" Please, Y/n. I need you to focus, okay? You're already failing my class," Veronica, your english literature teacher, complained.

 I need you to focus, okay? You're already failing my class," Veronica, your english literature teacher, complained

" You know Mrs. Lodge, it makes me wonder if you're picky when someone texts you with bad grammar," You chuckled, Veronica kinking her eyebrow. " I can just imagine you getting furious when you're texting someone that doesn't know how to properly use 'your' and 'you're'. "

" Y/n, what does that has anything to do with what i'm trying to explain here?," She asked, clearly confused by your commentary.

" Absolutely nothing. It's just a random thought that popped in my head," You smiled, and she sighed.
" You're just so bossy, Mrs. Lodge."

" I'm just trying to help you, okay? Don't you want to graduate?"

" No, not at all."

" W-what? How can you say that, Y/n? "

" Graduating means not seeing you again, Mrs. Lodge. The only time I can see your beautiful face is here at school. So if i graduate, that'll be the saddest moment ever, " You gave her a sly smile, Veronica standing up from her chair.

" Okay Y/n Andrews, i'll be arranging a meeting with your parents. You'll definitely be needing a tutor," Veronica ignored for completely your flirtatious reply, gathering her papers from the desk.

" Can i ask you something, Mrs. Lodge?," You asked, placing your hands inside your front pockets.

Veronica nodded, looking at you with her folders on hand. " Yes, you may. What is it?"

" Why are you acting like nothing ever happened?"

" Can we not bring that up, Y/n?"

" Just tell me, please."

" You're my student, Y/n. That day we kissed was a mistake. we shouldn't have done that," Veronica clarified, making her way out of the classroom.

You scoffed, shaking your head. " I'm pretty sure that wasn't a mistake, Veronica. You were on all your senses that day."

She stopped by the doorframe, her back facing you. " You should head home, Y/n," The brunette simply replied, heels clicking the titles as she departed from your view.

You shook your head, a laugh escaping from your lips.

You were certain that wasn't a mistake.

Besides bossy, Veronica was very stubborn.

A woman hard to decipher.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵