New girl

9:55 AM
-
Y/N byer was very nervouse for the first day of school. When she took her first steps into the building she could feel her demons comming inside of her. tey we're so strong Y/N slipped and fell and everyone turned around at him.

"oh no im screwd!" she thought as she noticed the 3 most popular guys in the school standing in front of Y/N byers! Lucas sinclair, Dustin handerson, and Mike weller. "Well well well what do we have here boys.." said mucas as everyone had looked at you and gasped. "u-u-uh i slipped...". as you tried to stand up mike weller attempted to punch you until he was stopped by a man behind him.

He had luscious hair and smelled like daisies. Y/Ns eyes glitter! *its eddie munson! one of the most popular guys in the school! with the other three* but why was he stopping mike? "Why did you stip him...?" Y/N asked. "because i am a nice guy..." eddie said but then he turned around to Mike. "as for you though, no more mr. nice guy!"

Mike GASPED. he said "what do you mean? you are supposed to be one of US eddie." mike said. "not anymore. I have noticed something mike weller." eddie said. "Oh yrah and whats that?" dustin said. "You guys are a bunch of ASSHOLES!" edfie said. "BOOYAH" said eddis best friend jason.

Eddie grabs you're hand and storms off. "why did you do that?? I thought you were one of the popular guys!" you said. "Well well well i have decided i have had enough with this BS!" "Also, what is you're name?" "I-I am Y/N byers." you say. "Woah dude! you are related to will and jane?" "Yup. I am." "Wait! but you look nothing like will and jane." You're heart pounds. *Should I tell him..?* You think. "I-" *RING RING RING* its the bell! You got cut off and it is tome for class. "Well i have to go see you eddie!" "Cya later allogator!" You both walk you're seperate ways.

11:45 PM
-
It is now lunch time. Y/N walks into the lunch toom and glances over at the popular kids tabel and notices eddi isn there. She quickly glamces back and goes to were will jane and some red haided girl are sitting. "Yo whats up Y/N how ya doing?" will said. You sit down with your familiars and let out a sigh loudly. You can detect some eyes glancing at you. all thinking *Woah howd she get eddie to stand up for her like that?!*. You ignored it and staired at Will saying "Eh i am okay. Ive had Better days." "Woah woah woah hold youre horses guys who is this?" The red headed one asked. "This is our sister Y/N byers." jane said. "You giys never tolded me you have a sister! Since when?!" the red haided girl said. You looked down at youre plate of food as Will said- "Long story.." "Anyways who are you red haided gir?" "My name is max."

Will akss "Yo, what has happened today Y/N?" Y/N stairs at will and then responds, "A lot. Do you rilly want to now?"
Will snickers, "Well obviously! That's why I asked the fucking question Y/N????"
Y/N says in shock, "Ok jeez Luis!!" *Y/N takes a deep breathe and then explains every tng from this mourning*

will, Mac, and Jane stare in disbaleaf at Y/N traumatic story. **Mike wheeler?** Wull thinks. **That used to be my best frend. But now we are not. The pack has split ip. But why do I-** "MIKE?!?" Jane roared. "um yes what about it " y/n sighs. "That is Janes Ex Boyfrend you know.." Max says out of nowere. "They broke up because Mikey aparntly is too popyoular for her now, yo. And us too.." will says. Y/N looks over to will in confusion. "What do you mean by that Will.." Will rolls his eyes. "We used to be best frends, until somebody got too popular and switched up on all of us. What an asshole..."

The group continues to talk about trubles until Y/N thinks aboht Edsie. "Um guys I have a question.." Max looks over "What's up?" "Do you guys, um, have any idea we're Eddie might be?" "No" they say in the same time. Y/N's had enough, and her temper blows. She runs straight out of the cafatearia in the search of Eddie.