Epilogue

(Ruby's POV)

"Dada, out!"

"Not, yet baby girl," Ryan tells Mireya.

We've been driving for little over an hour and I'm not surprised that our two year old is demanding to be let out of the car.

"Momma," she whines. "Out."

"Soon, princess," I say, looking back at her. She's sitting in her car seat, kicking her legs around the place in an attempt to wiggle out. Her blonde curls are sticking out in all directions and her green eyes, which are the exact same color as her daddy's, are transfixed on me. "We're nearly there."

She pouts up at me and I try to hold back a smile before turning to my amazing boyfriend who is driving us to God knows where.

"We are nearly there, aren't we? Wherever there is."

He chuckles softly before replying. "Yes, we are."

"Where are we even going?" I ask him for the tenth time.

"You'll see."

He takes a left off the main road onto a smaller road. The road is lined with beautiful houses and perfectly trimmed gardens. Seperating each house is a paddock. Children are playing football in some, some have horses grazing in them, while men work on vegetable patches in others. It's breathtaking.

"Wow," I breath out.

As the road narrows and turns to the left, Ryan nods towards the glove compartment in front of me.

"Take out the white envelope that's in there," he tells me.

I do as he says and stare at it in confusion for several minutes before Ryan tells me to open it.

I slide it open and turn it upside-down. A gold key with a pink ribbon falls out.

"This is-"

"The key I gave you for your birthday? I know."

"Ryan, what's going on?" I ask.

He takes the key out of the ignition and smiles at me. "Look."

I turn to look out the window, not even realizing that we had stopped, and see that we are parked in the driveway of the most beautiful house I've ever seen. The stone walls of the house make it look almost picturesque in this beautiful setting. It's a small house, but it's the perfect size for a small family like ours.

There is a short cobbled pathway leading up to the house, stopping right at the cherry colored front door. The decking around the house is a deep cherry color also, a total contrast from the stonework of the house.

"Come on." Ryan squeezes my hand. "Let's take a look."

"Out, Dada!" Mireya squeals when Ryan opens her door to lift her out. I hear the car door shut and seconds later Ryan is standing before me.

"Come on, babe," he says, his arms outsetreched towards me.

I look up at him, and smile. Mireya is resting on his hip as she giggles at me.

"Momma!" She squeals wriggling in her Daddy's arms.

"Yes, baby?" I ask as I step towards her.

Ryan wraps his arm around my waist as our daughter continues to squeal and wriggle.

I take her from him and cuddle her close to me. She rests her head on my chest as she glances up at the house in front of us.

"Purty," she lisps, not fully being able to pronounce the word.

"Yes, baby. Pretty, just like you."

I place her down on the grass when she starts to wriggle in my arms. The second her feet touch the she turns to Ryan who smiles down at her.

"Dada, where Mr. Spinkles?"

"Oh, no!" Ryan gasps, placing his hand over his mouth, Mireya mimics him as I go to get her beloved teddy from the car. "Where is he?"

"Mireya," I call in a sing-song voice. "Look who I have!"

"Mr. Spinkles!" She squeals before rushing towards me.

Before she can take more than a few steps, Ryan wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up into his chest.

"Dada!"

"Yes, baby?" He says, tickling her gently.

"No, Dada!" She wriggles in his arms as he continues to tickle her. Her giggles never cease as I walk towards them.

"Do you want Daddy to stop?" Ryan asks in a playful tone.

"Yes, pwease!"

As soon as he stops she looks up at him just as he asks, "Do I get a kiss?"

"NO!" She laughs loudly at his outraged face before, once again, his fingers continue to torture her sides.

"Now do I get a kiss?" He asks, stopping for a second time. I bite back a smile as Mireya seems to consider it for a minute, before finally, she gives him a slobbery kiss on the cheek.

She turns to look at me and reaches out for her teddy. When I hand him to her, Ryan places her on his hip and she instantly cuddles into him, clearly content.

"Will we take a look inside now?" He asks me, placing a kiss on Mireya's head.

"Yeah," I smile, reaching out and taking his outstretched hand.

I pull the once mystery key out of my pocket and slide it into the keyhole before pushing open the door to reveal a beautiful bright and spacious halway.

"Welcome home, baby," Ryan whispers in my ear before pulling me in for a breathtaking kiss.

I can honestly say I've never been so happy that I fell in love with my brother's best friend.