Chapter 5

⌜                                                            ⌝

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Material Girl ]

1:07 ——◦———— -4:00

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⌞                                                           ⌟

Y/n:Your name

•Mall Time!•

*.·:·.☽✧    🏬    ✧☾.·:·.*

•Friday,3:00pm•

•Miyuu•

'Oh no oh no oh no!' I freak out, trying to wrap my head around my situation.
I actually asked Y/n to go to the mall with me!

I finally came to the conclusion that I have a crush on her,I was about to ask her out on a date but I chickened out! So it's just us hanging out as friends.

Now's not the time to freak out! I should be thinking about what we'll do at the mall,I don't want her to think that I'm boring or anything! Even though I invited her to my house and saw my room.

I want her to have a good time! She may only see us as friends but I still want her to have fun!

The bell is going to ring in 15 minutes! I'm nervous and excited at the same time,I'm thinking of buying her a lip gloss as thanks!

I just hope she likes it.

Rinnggg

Rinnggg

Rinnggg

'Yes!!'

I quickly pack my bag,my classmates looks at me weirdly but I paid them no mind.

Momo and Chiyo have a date this afternoon so they couldn't come with us,I also told Y/n about this because the last time we invited them,they ended up flirting with out another and Y/n and I third wheeling the whole time.

It was NOT a good experience

Anyway, enough with that I still have to meet up with her.

°Time skip bc I'm lazy°

Y/n and I are now walking to the mall we're arguing about whether or not a hotdog is a sandwich,it is in my opinion.

"ITS NOT A FRICKIN SANDWICH MIMI!!!" Y/n told me

"SHUT UP HOTDOGS ARE FUCKING SANDWICHES THE MEAT IS IN BETWEEN BREADS ISN'T THAT WHAT A SANDWICH IS?!"

"NO ITS NoT!!!!"

"IT IS! LOOK!!"

I show her a picture of a hotdog