Chapter 7

•Crushes•

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

Today is like any other school day,the sun is shining the birds are singing,the students are buzzing with laughter and teachers finally got a break.

In short school is over

We see Miyuu patiently waiting for her dear friend Y/n,since exams are near they agreed on a study session everyday after school.

Momo and Chiyo are no where to be seen (probably making out or whatever) so Y/n is technically the only person available.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!" Shouted Miyuu,she slowly recovered from the scare and Infront of her is a laughing Y/n haunched over and hugging her stomach.

"Hahaha! You should've seen your face!" She says, laughing.

Miyuu rolls her eyes "Haha very funny" but smiles upon seeing Y/n.

Once Y/n calms down,Miyuu took her hand, neither of them noticing how flustered the other has become.

Miyuu clears her throat "Let's go"

Y/n nods hiding how flustered she became and looked at their locked hands,

Miyuu adjusts the position of their hands so that they're intertwined.

Her cheeks red

"Let's study at my house!" Miyuu says

"Sure!"

The two look at each other with a smile silently admiring the other.

•Timeskip!•

Once they arrive at Miyuu's home,her parents per usual are still at work.
"What do you want to drink?" Miyuu asks

"Oh! Can I have a (f/d)" Y/n says

"Okay! Here you go!"

Miyuu says holding two drinks,a lemon flavored soda and a (f/n).

After drinking their drinks they began to study.

•30 minutes later•

They took a break from studying and are now talking about random things, laughing and giggling from a joke from time to time.

Until

"So Y/n whose your crush?" Miyuu asks,dying to know if she has a chance with Y/n.

"Err,well it's a secret!" Y/n says not wanting to reveal her crush, which is Miyuu.

"Awh,well I'll tell you mine!" Miyuu says,Y/n feeling an ache in her chest but chooses to ignore it.

"She's very pretty has (e/c) eyes,very smart and is very very nice!" Miyuu says,face cheeks a lighter shade of red.

"Oh wow! She must be really great!" Y/n says,heart aching.

"Yeah she really is" Miyuu says looking at the ceiling with heart eyes.
Not knowing about the effect she made.

'i definitely do not have a chance' Y/n thought making her heart ache even more.

They went back to study after finishing their snacks.

•30 minutes later•

After their study session Y/n went back to her house after saying goodbye to Miyuu.

Tears pricked at her eyes upon Miyuu's confession.

*.·:·.☽✧     ❤️     ✧☾.·:·.*

A/n:hello everyone! Thank you so much for 62 reads!
I'm really sorry for not updating!
Also the book is almost finished,what will happen to Miyuu and Y/n,will their friendship fall apart or will it blossom into something more! Stay tuned to find out!

-Nikola