Chapter 8 - Care of baby Minato

For those wondering what Naruto, Menma, and Minato were doing.

Here's the chapter for it.

Menma was playing with baby Minato.

As Naruto was on the call with Shisui.

Shisui Uchiha: What!? What do you mean he has to go on a mission which isn't requested by the hokage? Scowled Shisui.

Naruto Uzumaki: Listen Shisui, someone by the name 'Karasu Inei' told him about that. And if he doesn't go, then Minato will die. Naruto said importantly.

Shisui Uchiha: Karasu Inei? I've already heard that name before. Replied Shisui.

Naruto Uzumaki: Oh ok! Accepted Naruto.

Naruto sighted in fear hoping, Itachi doesn't get angry about it.

Naruto Uzumaki: Tell Itachi, Esumi, and Gozen about it. Ordered Naruto.

Shisui agreed and ends the call.

Naruto turns around to see Menma looking after baby Minato.

As time goes by, Esumi came to Naruto's house with Itoka.

Menma goes with Esumi and Itoka holding Minato.

Esumi Uchiha/Senju: Is that baby Minato? Asked Esumi.

Menma shocked his head as a yes.

Gozen Uchiha: Hi Nii-san! Waved Gozen.

Esumi Uchiha/Senju: Hi Gozen! Replied.

Gozen holds Minato's hands as Galson was about to touch Minato's hand, Minato moves his hands away as a result: He doesn't like to touch Galson not because he hates her but because, he doesn't seem to know her.

Galson Uchiha: Why doesn't he want to touch my hand? Asked Galson.

Itoka Uchiha: He doesn't know you. Replied Itoka.

Esumi Uchiha/Senju: By the way, Itoka unlocked her sharingan. Explained Esumi.

Galson, Gozen, and Menma was shocked.

Gozen Uchiha: How did she unlock it? Gozen asked.

Esumi Uchiha/Senju: I think she told oto-san to 'shut up' and that's how she got her sharingan. Explained Esumi.

???: Menma! Itoka! Someone called.

All of them turned around and saw, It was Sarada and her big brother, Ariel.

Menma Uzumaki: Hi Sarada!
Itoka Uchiha: Hi Strewberry!
Greeted Menma and Itoka.

Sarada Uzumaki: Hi Itoka and Menma! Replied Sarada.

They were at the playground.

Sarada Uzumaki: Is that your baby sister? Asked Sarada.

Menma Uzumaki: No, It's my baby brother and his name is Minato. Replied.

Menma Uzumaki: Do you want to hold him? Asked Menma.

Sarada Uzumaki: No, I think I will pass. Delayed Sarada.

Itoka Uchiha: Can i hold him? Asked Itoka.

Menma Uzumaki: Of course! Accepted Menma.

Menma gave Minato to Itoka as Itoka holds Minato. Minato seems happy to be held by his cousin.

Sarada Uzumaki:

I heard that Shibba Inuzuka from the Inuzuka and Hyuga clan has a baby sister named, Himawari Inuzuka.

Explained Sarada.

Menma and Itoka looked at Sarada.

Menma Uzumaki: Who's Shiba and how did you know? Asked Menma.

Sarada Uzumaki: I don't know but, I've met him and he said that he has a baby sister. Answered Sarada.

As the sun was setting the people said goodbye.

Esumi was holding Minato and Menma while, Gozen is holding Itoka.

Esumi knocked on the door and Naruto opened it.

Naruto Uzumaki: Konnichiwa Esumi, Gozen, and Galson how is Menma and Minato. Greeted Naruto.

Esumi Uchiha/Senju: Konnichiwa Oji-san! And Menma and Minato were fine and healthy but, they have fallen asleep in the playground. Explained Esumi.

He gave Menma and Minato to Naruto and Gozen gave Itoka to Esumi as, she and her wife bodyshifted home.

Naruto closes the door as Esumi (holding Itoka), bodyshifted back home.

Naruto slowly places Minato to the crib and turns the door and light off. And Menma to his bed covering him with his blanket, turning the light off, and slowly closes the door.

With Sasuke.....

With Sasuke walking down the forest he heard a crack sound.

Sasuke Uzumaki: What was that? He asked as he took he katana out ready to fight that person.

As the stranger was about to attack him, Sasuke dodged and tried to slay the person who tried to kill him but failed.

Sasuke Uzumaki: Who are you? Sasuke asked.

Shin Uchiha: I'm Uchiha Shin! The stranger answered.

Sasuke gasped.

Sasuke Uzumaki: Uchiha Shin? He replied.

Shin Uchiha: Yep! I bet Karasu must of told you that someone wants to see you. Said Shin.

Sasuke didn't reply and rubs his eyes.

And their Shin was gone.

Sasuke Uzumaki: Where did he go? Sasuke asked looking around.

To Be Countinued.....