Chapter 17 - Yamato seeing a fight

TW: Blood, Violence, and tramua

Yamato Uzumaki's POV

I never really made any other friends other than Menma and my adoptive sister, Sarada.

Menma Uzumaki: Hey! Have you heard that Mikoto, Minato's so-called-boyfriend is fighting Kodomo Senju the husband of Gohato? Asked Menma.

I shooked my head.

Sarada Uzumaki: Let's see! Accepted Sarada.

There we're watching Mikoto fighting Kodomo.

Mikoto activated the ketsuryuang which manipulates the liquid and it's from the Chinoike clan. The Chinoike clan is from the land of lighting. I learnt it from Gozen Uchiha.

Kodomo Senju: Goukakyu No Jutsu! He performed.

Mikoto immediately dodged it but, got attacked by the wood spear.

Minato Uzumaki: Mikoto! Minato shouted.

Kodomo Senju: Wind Style: Dust Storm Jutsu! He performed.

Mikoto grunts after the sand got into his eyes. Giving Kodomo a chance to punch him in the face and then, constantly stomp on him.

As he was about to stab Mikoto, Gohato stopped him.

Gohato Senju: That would be enough honey. Stopped Gohato.

As Tsunade was healing Mikoto. Menma goes towards Gohato excited.

Menma Uzumaki: Hey! One day, let's fight each other. Requested Menma.

Yodo Uchiha: Yeah! I'll join to! Accepted Yodo.

Obito Uchiha: Yodo, don't risk your life fighting someone who is stronger than you. Her father instucted.

Obito Uchiha: Let's go home, before your mother worries about us. He added.

She left with her father.

Menma Uzumaki: Yodo's mother loves art and explosion. Menma whispered.

Gohato Senju: Unlike, yours. Jested Gohato.

Menma was surprised about that.

The Next Day.....

I walked with my sister and there we saw Menma, his brother, and his cousins. One of his cousin likes my sister and my sister likes her back. There others came, Shikadai, Yodo, Ikari, Hakuchu, Uiichi, Iroha, Hoki, Inojin, Chocho, Shiba and many more.

Sarada told me that, Hoki and Uiichi are dating, Yuri and Hakuchu are dating, Ikari and Iroha are dating and Menma has a crush on Mitsuki. And also, Minato and Mikoto has a crush on each other which I don't know what she meant by that since, I'm too young to understand stuff like these.

To be honest, It's nice talking to Inojin, Yodo, Menma and Shikadai. With the others, I'm alright with them.

Once I arrived home, I went straight to bed not eating because, I remember that Inutili told me not to eat anything and go straight to bed.

But, dad told me to eat or else I will get sick which I did. I also realized that, this is not hell anymore this is life and I'm free.

I tried not thinking about Inutili again because, that monster deserves to die in a painful way.

No one's POV

Gohato was at home with Kodomo and Uiichi.

Uiichi was fast asleep and Kodomo put him to bed.

Gohato got changed and waited for Kodomo before going to sleep.

After Kodomo came and got changed, the couples went to sleep.

To Be Countinued....