First meet with the Avengers

I looked at him really confused, "Is that bad?"

I looked at him really confused, "Is that bad?". He looked at me and then he looked at Happy, Happy just gave him a "She doesn't know" look. Then he replied, 'No, I was just...um...actually I don't know, I think he looks a lot like the father...of...my friend...Ned! ". I didn't believe him but I was really busy today so I just said oh...really...cool. So if you guys are done looking at each other I have a lot to do today so thanks for joining me Peter, bye!' As I said this I grabbed Peter's back and pushed him behind the garden fence, he while:,, ohh, uh... ok, see you tomorrow then! Y/n, it was nice to meet you! "He left the street with a nice smile, I just smiled back.. After that i just went inside the house ,Happy still standing next to the door . I changes my clothes to something more with summer vibes grab my bag and go out without saying a word to Happy. After i finished my work trying to find a job to get Money , i decided to go on a walk . As  People randomly started to  run and scream, before I could even understand anything, people were screaming, "Look out, the building is going to fall on you!" I listened to the man and looked at him, then I understood what he meant and looked quickly up and noticed the falling  building. I wanted to run away, but somehow my legs didn't want to listen to me anymore, I crossed my arms over my head. When I felt the first chunks. After opening my eyes again, I realized that nothing was happened  to me and that a blue energy was forming a shield over my crossed arms. I just looked at the people, who all looked at me in shock, with a loud breath , the blue shield like energie vanished  and  just  a moment later a yellow red robot asked me "Are you alright , kid ?". I looked at his Mask really scared and run away.

{ Ironman meanwhile }

   ,, Is the Girl alright ?, Tony answer me !" Tony meanwhile:,, i just ...idk....i think ...i know this girl from somewhere." ,, What , Tony how ..." before he could finish his sentence tony said:,, she can't be so far , Roger!" Steve replied:,, Tony ,No we need you here not there.... Tony?...Tony?....ahhh this son of a bitch ! As nat answered:,, Cap, Language ! .  Ironman that time:,,Jarvis....? Yes Mr.Stark? Find me this Girl ! No problem Mr.Stark ". Jarvis shows him the Location in his mask . ,, Bingo!".

So that was the third chapter, i hope you like it .Well were i wrote this story i listened to Torn by Ava Max and other tik tok sounds. Pls don't forget to vote and to comment ! Tysm ! Know to the Question.👇🏼

What is your fav song ?

How many languages can you speak?

THANK YOU FOR READING! LOVE YOU BYEE