worries

btw this happened after the island: 

it was a cold and rainy day and all the ninja's decided to stay inside today.Kai and Cole were playing prime empire and Llyod was watching Cole beat kai, Zane and pixel were making a new dish they both never tried and were making a contest on witch one was better. Well nya was on her bed on her back in her room thinking about the hands of time if there still alive, if they would come back...she was worried and afraid at the same time and she didn't want to talk to anybody about it even her yang. Jay had just finish from his nap and went to the hall way and saw the guys playing prime empire but he didn't see the person he wanted to see the most , he thought that shed be In the kitchen maybe but she wasn't he just saw Zane and pixel cooking.

He asked "have u guys seen nya anywhere" .

"no we having seen her for a while, she maybe be in her room "Zane said with him looking at jay in a weird way. "Thank u anyways" jay said in a weird way. He went to her room worried because Zane said he hasn't seen her for a while and that maid him wonder what was going on.

Nya was in her room crying on her bed and rubbing her hands on her eyes and trying to stop but she coulding she needed to speak to someone or to put it all of her chest , but she couldn't tell anyone even the man she loves because if she did she probably make him feel worried and she didn't want to make him feel that. Suddenly she heard a nock on her door. She tried to stop crying but for some reason she coulding.after a second she heard a Noice, of her yang "Nya, are you in here". Nobody replied nya was tsking her tears away and was making sure if he could come in and not see her like this , jay heard nya cry before he spoke but he wanted to hear what shed do." Ya?"Nya replied with her voice Rembold up. "can I come in "jay asked worried about his yang. after a minute of silence Nya opened the door looking at jay. Jay looking at her eyes that were pink from crying for a while.

Nya rushed and hugged jay crying on his chest. "its okay ,its okay." jay closed the door and went in her room. She hugged him too tight jay was worried and concerned about her, he pulled her away from her and looked in her eyes and told her" tell me what happened , I'm here you can tell me anything". Nya looked at jay in his eyes and started to think what she's gana say to him. She did out of nowhere she just felt she needed a hug or a support. " I just I cant , I cant its too much".nya said to him while crying and water coming out of her eyes like a fountain . Jay got closer to her and put him hand on her other side on her waist.

"Its fine, I'm here okey , just tell me I'm not gana judge or anything I'm here for support okey". " jay, I just cant stand, every time I just get scared and I have died for more then 2 times , and I cant I just cant".nya spoke in a panicking way." Its fine, its okay, just comedown okay , its all good, say what you think". He told her in a supporting way. " its just lately with all that is happened I feel I don't know , I just cant stand dieng anymore and who know if u weren't here I maybe gone and I just cant think of the times I almost u know-". Jay took nya in a hug a tight hug and nya fell in love with the hug she melted and forgot all the problem for few seconds.

she dried her tears of and jay started to rub his hand around her back and then he said "nya why are you thinking about such things, honestly its not that big of a deal you did these to save Ninjago not me not anybody, you were doing Ur part and u did it even if it was dangerous,hard,scary... but that's what we do we save peoples lives ,even if we lose some we always have a way of getting them back okay". Nya heard all these words come out of jay and she was shocked to death, she never knew that he had this side. She pulled away from the hug and took her hands and put the on jay face and went for the kiss, jay was surprised and was shocked to be honest , he fell in the kiss and he joined and he puts his hands around her face. For a minute they were kissing and nya fell in the kiss and jay also. Suddenly they stopped and Nya's tears were dried up and then she looked at jay and said" thank you, for the support, I really needed to tell someone about this because I coulding go on without tell anybody".

"nya you could tell me anything I'm here to listen and support and be there for you besides if I wasn't here I couldn't go on u helped me with some of my anxiety attacks, no reason to thank me that's what boyfriends are for "Jay told her.

"are you okay, now? "jay asked.

"Ya much better, thank you". She gave him a big smile.

"how about that kiss, liked it, if not I'm sorry I did it cz it was in the moment I know u don't like that kind of these". Jay said it with a scared face.

"I didn't like it- I loved it! "she said." oh come here".nya said while kissing jay and never stopping and one thing led to an other and they ended up  enjoying the day together . 

----------------------------

HOPE YALL ENJOYED my first ONESHOT :) 

Idk why yall read these but hope yall enjoy them , i like making them 
MORE TO COME : ) 

CONTINUE READING