Skin

Hi y'all, sorry for not posting much but y'a here I am , IM BACK BABY , anyways hope y'all enjoy this cute fanfic I made , also thanks for 3.1K readers , luv yall

------

It was the first day , that the couple moved in together , they had been living for 3days in a separate hotel room for there room to be done in the monastery, they had cut down jay's wall and nya and jay's old room merged into one , it was big and they were the first in all the monastery rooms to have there own bathroom in the room, the room was big and the bathroom was also big , the bathroom had a bathtub and a shower , 2 of them in the bathroom and one big sink with a big mirror , they had a giant bed in there room and a giant closet to share.

ANWAYS ,
It was the fist time that our couple had been in the same bed , they usually cuddle in one of there old beds and in the end the other goes to the others room to sleep , but now they were going to stay like this until then next day , they were both nervous , jay had jumped in bed before nya , he had a shirt on and some shorts. He got under the covers and waited for nya. 

she had went in the toilet to change to her pj's, she then got out with her buttoned pj, it was a button shirt and shorts , she got to the bed and sat of the side,. She then noticed jay, under the covers looking at her , she then gave him a smile and put down her phone on the nightstand and took idk what pile and drank water and sat on the bed next to jay , she then got under the covers. 

nya is usually shy in those moments , leaving jay with all the courage and heroism, anyways he then got closer to her and said " what u Wana do ?" , She looked at him and said " sleep" he then laughed and said " i know but don't u Wana do something first?" , He then looked at her and smirked , she then said " idk , like what?" ,( She actually didn't know wtf was going on ) " like u know maybe make out or like just cuddle and fall asleep or do idk stuff together in our new room" , she looked at him.

-"i just Wana sleep :)" he then looked annoyed and said " come on ,that's what our first day of moving in is , just sleeping " he said with an annoyed face ,she replied by" okay , then what do u Wana do ?" , He then looked at her outfit and then he said " i Wana see ur skin" he said with and embarrassed look (idk why), she then looked at him and said " what do u mean by skin?", She was confused , he looked at her clothing specifically, the buttoned shirt , he pointed on the shirt touching her stomach.

she then blushed at the second he put his hand on her stomach, she then said " u Wana see my breasts ?!" She higher her voice , he then said " no, not that , i would love to see them but i didn't mean that, i meant ur stomach" he said in a jay way , he then had an embarrassed face , she then said " why?" She was confused,

" it's just u never wear like crop tops and like skirts or dress so i don't get to see shit , i luv ur body nya and it makes me sad for u not to be ur self around me and i just thought now that we moved in together idk u would maybe feel more comfortable our me " he said it in a very shy way. 

she then looked at him and said " it's not that i don't feel comfortable around u , i feel comfortable really , but like i don't like showing my skin to anyone , i think it's embarrassing and idk, in these category , im only comfortable around girls cz there like me but it's very very embarrassing to show a guy , I just feel that way , i never showed my brother my skin , not once , in my old room i used to sleep with nothing on cz i had my own privacy but now i need to have some idk responsibility to what i do cz im now living with someone and that someone is very important to me and if i screw this up im never going to find anyone like him" she said while acting very embarrassed

she had blush all over her face , jay then looked at her and said " i get it , don't worry , if u feel that u can't do that it's fine , i just want u to feel ur best around me and if u feel one day comfortable enough to show me i would be the happiest man on earth and don't think that u could mess up anything , i have stuff too u know , before in my old room i used to sleep in my underwear and nothing on , but now it's different , i feel that i should be more idk responsible, i want u to be like u were before we moved in , if that's okay with u , i would like both of us to be on our comfort join , don't worry about anything okay" he then looked away. 

then she got her hands on his face and faced him to her , " okay , then u 2 should be in ur comfort join, I'm going to try not to die after i do this but" she got her hands off his face and unbuttoned her shirt and she put it on the night stand leaving her shirtless with only her black bra , he then looked at her and said" U LOOK GORGEOUS , UR SOOO HOT FUCK NYAAAAAA" Jay lost control he scram.

nya then closed his month with her hand saying in a very embarrassed way " if anybody hears it's going to be sooo embarrassing more then this" she said in a very shy low voice , he then took her hand off and kissed her , she then fell in the kiss then they heard a nock on the door , ofc it was Kai , he said " GUYS WHAT ARE U 2 Doing , can I come in, " he had heard what jay said.

nya got her shirt back on the then just kissed jay and turned around and FAKE SLEPT , Kai came in and saw jay looking at the door and nya sleeping , he then said " jay, what were u 2 doing?" He said in a mysterious way , jay looked at nya then at Kai and said " she showed me a pic of her in a dress , before she slept" he then had a shocked face.

 " MY SISTER WORE A DRESS!!!" , Kai said shocked as ever " i know right " said replied , " try to take the picture and send it to me, OKAY , Now baii GDNIGHT" , he left and closed the door , jay got up and locked the door and took off his shirt and went back to bed , nya then turned to him and took her shirt off before looking at him , she got closer to him (still didn't see him shirtless) she kissed him and hugged him , she then pulled from the hug seeing him like this , she then turned her back and said "GDNIGHT" in fast mode

.....
Hope y'all enjoyed this

POSTING more so enjoy :)))))) 

BAIIIIIIIIIII 

Read the next one
———————->