a late night "talk"

THIS HAPPEND AFTER THE ISLAND: 

the ninja's were as good as ever they trained every day non stop the days would go by and the day went like this : the morning training , missions , lunch, training then go to bed. the ninja never had free time and mostly for the yin yang's. they hadn't hang out or went on dates, had moment this all went away it faded. jay realized that they weren't doing anything expect seeing each other at lunch and training , they didn't have those moments were they would go out and have fun or watch a movie anymore. it was like nothing even happened. jay wanted to change that , he spoke to master wu and told him to do anything involving being next to Nya or being around her. he wanted to talk to her but he couldn't  they were never free. one day jay had an idea for them to see each other. jay wanted to make it special he asked master wu if he could skip training for once , he said yes ofc , but jay had an idea a romantic idea that would make Nya feel like nothing even happened to them it would be normal again. 

that day were jay didn't train Nya got worried. she asked master wu were jay was he told her that he had something important to do she though that he'd just wont do the morning training today but then in the evening he didn't come she was wondering all day why he didn't show up or eat lunch with us .suddenly after the training she got a message from him, telling her to meet him at 11 at night in there fav spot at the park , jay had bought some a part of the park for dates and stuff nobody would go there it was private property, jay had put a big tent that had like just walls and the sealing was just the stars or the sky , there was a couch to sit on or sleep or make out or something. ANYWAYS : ) 

Nya was relived  that he was alright she was happy that he got to make time for a date. she wore a blue dress and nya was exited because she hadn't went out in a dress for a while. Nya went to the park and saw the normal spot, jay was waiting for her in the park and when he saw her, his heart started to run as fast as speedy, jay was wearing a hot tucks that he had in his closet but never wore it. Nya saw jay and her heart ran like his , she saw him wearing that tux she got nervous for the first time. 

when Nya arrived, jay gave her a rose and told her

" Nya you look WOW , ur beautiful"

"thank you jay, you look hot-" Nya said while looking at him with a big smile 

" really, i never knew ;) " while giggling 

well jay had planed a surprise for Nya, she was getting some random feelings that she likes , she missed this , him her , together, dates ,movies and moments etc.. Nya went in the tent sort or a tent and saw a romantic dinner , candles, music, view... she was shocked. 

"jay did you make this?!" Nya asked in a Hight pitch of surpriseness

" yes, I did indeed" jay said in a weird happy butlor  way 

Nya sat down and pulled her hand on the table, then jay took hold of her hand and have looked at each others eyes.

"nya, I've been meaning to tell you something" jay told nya looking in her shining eyes 

"go ahead" she said while giving a big smile.

" nya, I've miss this , you and me , dates, moments , lately  I've been feeling that we haven't been this closs as we were , I thought that it would be fine but I haven't had this glow for a while I just miss US" jay was now nervous and was scratching his neck cz he was now nervous.

nya looked at jay and said in a cute way or sound " me 2, jay i missed your giggles and jokes and your touch and all , when u sent me that text i was soo happy , i wish there was a way we could see each other more often".

"really! nya, i also wish we could see each other in the morning , at night u know "

nya got a flash above her head , an idea popped out of nowhere.

"jay I think I know what we could do". excitement came out of  her

"what, tell me ?!"  

"well jay ,its a big step for our relationship I don't think like it "

"say it even though it is, if it means being near you or with you I would do anything"

" well we could move in together, I know its a big step but weve done bigger like kissing or making out or sleeping together , this would be us everyday wake up next to u and we could talk, cuddle together , hug, kiss u know every day something ." 

" so what do you say"

"yes, if it means seeing u in the day or nigh more then yes" with excitement jay 

"really-" nya said it even more excitement 

jay got the food and started eating with nya and started to chat and then when it was about an hour they got on the floor and laid down together looking at the stars they were closs as ever, they both just needed time to be alone and that's what makes them an amazing couple, the time was getting late and they both needed to go back home so jay turn off the candles and left with nya back to the monastery, on there way back they were walking in the park holding hands figuring out how there gana tell the other about it , it was hard first there was kai and then master wu ...  

___________________-

hopefully yall enjoyed reading this :) 

read the next one :) 

------------------------------>