The wallet

Hiiii , we back with a new one , heheh , okay soo FIRST before u read , THANK U SOO MUCH for y'all support , I can't believe how much this fanfic is GROWING and getting in tops, so THANK U , I'm going to put my best in these and ya hope y'all enjoy,
————

It was a normal day in Ninjago , not much was going on , the city was silent , the monastery was low key normal , Kai and Cole playing video games , Zane and pics cooking , Lloyd just in the training yard with wu and last but not least jay and nya were both in there shared room.

 nya had ordered some stuff online and was waiting for the delivery guy to come up the LONGASS monastery stairs, nya was on the best with her beloved jay , there were both siting On there big bed and just chatting , jay didn't know what the order was or what it was but he knew nya wasn't going to tell him.

jay asked nya , "come on give me hints , what is it !!"he was begging her , "nope" she was just teasing him , he then said " PLZZZZ, nya my love , my live , my wife, PLZ TELL ME WHAT U ORDERED !!!plz" (not that was just sad , he was that desperate to know) , nya looked at jay while he was doing those PUPPY eyes move, making nya say " it's a gift, that's all you'll get from me so JUST SHUT UP" she said while looking away.

he looked at her in a MISTURIOUS way, he asked "for whooooo?!, u can write it down if u can't speak, u can point , PLZZZ " he said while dieng on the bed , she looked at him and said " u dummy , who would I get a gift for my wall or myself??" He then looked at nya and said " me?!" he pointed at himself , leaving nya to nod.

he asked "how much is it, I'm not going to pay for it or anything just curious?" He asked ," if I tell u don't say anything ,OKAY" he then looked at her and nodded while giving her a SMILE , "it's 530$" he then looked at her and said " ur joking right!" He said it while laughing , " no I'm not , really that's not even including the delivery", he then said " u got me a present for 530$, FOR ME !???" He can't believe it , "well ya can't I spoil u from time to time , u always do that to me , plus ur bday is soon, so like this is a bday gift okay" she said while getting a lil bit of blush on her face.

jay looked at nya and smiled and said "thank u" she then blushed and looked at her purse, while going to it, she then took her wallet and placed it on the bed for her to be prepared l, jay took the wallet, nya then looked at him, like wtf ur doing look, and then he said " relax , I won't take anything just Wana see, how much my wife earns" he then opened it ,it was a blue wallet , inside the wallet jay found nyas money and umm ah what , he couldn't believe this.

-"nya , u-have a-a picture o-of US in ur wallet!" He said very very embarrassed, he was blushing , she then got closer to him and looked at the purse for a sec then looked at jay that was SOO ADORABLE, she then said "ofc I do, why wouldn't I have a picture of us , it's more important then the money -or anything" it sounded like those cute romcoms confessions but this is no confession neither romcom. 

anyways , he then pulled nya into a deep kiss ,leaving her flushed , she then fell in the kiss even more , she then got her hands on jays face and kissed him harder , making jay aggressive like she was , he then grabbed her waist and got her even closer to him , he then started to get his hands to her back and rubbing it ,he then started kissing her neck, making nya want him more.

Until they hear a nock on the door , it was Cole informing them that the delivery guy had arrived , jay got off of nya and sat on the bed , nya then got the wallet and went to the door then looked at jay and "well finish this later, now don't u wana see ur gift?!" She said while walking to the court yard to see Cole talking to the delivery guy.

 nya then paid and  took the large box, that heavy, after that the delivery guy left , nya then took the box and went to there room again , jay went after her and then sat on the bed ,, she then took her phone out and placed it on the side of the room to record his reaction to the surprise , she then started, jay took the box and opened it.

the first thing he sees is bubble rap leaving him happier then the actual gift , he then takes it out to see a big box rapped with a blue rapping paper then he opened it , NYA SAW THE MOST EXITED/ HAPPIEST JAY MOMENT EVER , he put the box on the bed and hugged nya and kissed her.

"U FUCKING GOT ME A PS5 , NYAAA!!!" , nya hugged him back and said " I did , now continue " , he looked at her while screaming THERES STILL MORE !!" , jay looked at nya then back at the box , to see some books , they were manga , he looked at her , u GOT ME A MANGA , he didn't see what it was until he read it , it was special  MANGA.

With there memories and photos ,sketches, dialogue inside , jay looked a nya and said "THANK U SOOOO MUCHHHHH!!!" , jay then kissed her and then didn't stop...

AFTER DAYS OF THIS , nya was alone in the monastery, they all were on mission's or had to be somewhere, she was scrolling threw her phone to find that video of jays reaction ,she forgot about , she looked at the video it was like more then 30mins

she then realized that it  had recorded everything, even after what happened after that kiss , nya turned red and then said " ur the only one who makes me do that jay walker , if u were here I would say , I love u, cz now i can actually say it , FROM THE MOON AND BACK,

i love you jay walker,

———---------------------- 

The end !!!

hope yall enjoyed , this one, i made this at 4am idk why just was awake and remmembered i have u , im having alot of fun writing these so hopefully u guys are enjoying them like i do

READ THE NEXT ON'

-------------------------------->