first meeting

Chapter 1-The meeting
Kinn pov
Today is a very tiring day today the meeting with the opposite Clan is happening.why would dad think it was a good idea to ever make business with them?did he ever think that they also could betray us like our last business partners.

The last Clan we made business with were the most disgusting Clan ever they had no shame on betraying us they were the reason of my mother death. I hate them with my whole soul but one day I promise I will take revenge for my mother.

But anyways I would have to act like it is my pleasure to meet them today even if is not I must hold my anger and hatred that I keep towards everyone I need to relax and help dad with he's plan.

End of kinn pov

Gemini(vegas) pov
I was having a really beautiful dream when. Knock Knock "Huh?" "Who is it?"
"Gemini are you ready for today's meeting?" Huh meeting?what meeting? Dad never told me anything about any type of meeting.

"Issac(maccau) what are you talking abou?" "What meeting?" Huh my head hurts too much to be thinking about anything at this moment I don't recall anything from last night I just want to sleep and stay in bed all day.

"Right you were so drunk last night that you even forgot about the meeting" my brother said "just get ready wear something nice we are leaving in 20mins" he said. 20MINS WHAT? Now why does he think 20mins is enough for me to get ready oof. Whatever.

I entered the bathroom and took a quick shower and decided to wear something comfy for whatever stupid meeting we have today.

Gemini(vegas)outfit

I looked at myself in the mirror and damn i really look good with this outfit but who am lying to i always look good

end of Gemini(vegas) pov

Kinn pov
Today meeting is not so important or could it be not important at all to me so I decided to go with something simple.

Kinn outfit.

Anyway I'll just wait with dad in the meeting room for those people that I don't even wanna see

Anyway I'll just wait with dad in the meeting room for those people that I don't even wanna see. Everyone knows I hate people anyway.

End of kinn pov.