How did this happen?

Kinn pov
The next morning -
I woke up from my sleep and felt something heavy against me. What is it?I opened my eyes and got surprised when I saw Gemini cuddling me. He's so adorable when he's asleep I looked at he's face and I hadn't pay enough attention to it before but his skin looks so soft and his lips they're...no kinn stop having those type of thoughts he's literally asleep I thought to myself damn I really need to get myself together.

I tried to stand up without waking him up and it worked seems like his very tired I got myself in the bathroom and took a shower and honestly there nothing to do today so I guess I'll just stay home for now I'll just wear something comfortable.
Kinn outfit

I changed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast hopefully Gemini wakes up soon also

End of kinn pov

Gemini pov
I was sleeping when I heard my phone ring.
"Hello?"
"Yo vegas you are coming today right to the same place?" It was tay calling
"I told you guys yesterday that I would y wouldn't I be there?"
"Umm nothing nothing just making sure you are actually coming "
"Yes I'll see you guys there soon"
" oki then see ya" I ended the call and stood up from the bed I decided to take a shower and get ready to go with my friends.
Vegas outfit

I got ready and I was wondering where would kinn be?well who cares is not like I wanna know anyways aish

I got ready and I was wondering where would kinn be?well who cares is not like I wanna know anyways aish. I went outside of the room and didn't see my dad I guess he went out early. I was gonna open the house door when I heard someone talk " good morning Gemini " I heard a deep voice call my name I turned around and saw kinn sitting in the kitchen table "good morning I guess" I said "where are you going" he asked I rolled my eyes and said " that non of your business "

He stand up and walked towards me "well your dad told me to watch you before he left this morning with my dad " he said and honestly I got so annoyed why would dad tell this bastard to do such a thing I have enough I'll ready by staying here. AISH

"Whatever, am just gonna go out with my friends" I stated I was gonna open the door again when he said"good!then am coming with you" I really wanted to punch him right now "why would you do that?this is my friends and I hang out" I stated "well if you wanna go your gonna have to let me go with you or else you won't be going I don't want what happened last time to happen again" he answered AISH who does he think he is does he think he owns me but whatever"do whatever you want I don't care" I went outside of the house and saw him follow Me "let's go I'll drive us" he said.

I got in his car and didn't talk to him the whole car ride what an annoying man.

end of vegas pov

Kinn pov
We were on our way to our destination when I heard a car following us I looked behind and cursed "fuck" "what?" Gemini asked "somebody is following us and that not good " I stated I heard gunshot and they started shooting my car Gemini looked surprised "kinn" he said "hey it gonna be ok will get out of this don't worry" I said I took my gun out and so did Gemini I went on a different road but they kept following us.

"I will go to the mansion called your dad and tell him the situation " he agreed and started calling he's dad he put it on speaker and my father spoke "kinn be carefull on your way here we are all ready here for when they arrive " my dad said I agreed and Gemini ended the call we Finally got to the mansion and every guard was ready we went inside and saw our parents " are you guys ok" my dad asked I nodded and saw Gemini by my side I hold his face and said "everything is gonna be ok your gonna be ok" he nodded his head and we started hearing shots.

I started running upstairs with Gemini to the most hidden and secure place on this mansion I took him there and told him " stay here I will be back for you I promise you'll be ok" I said " kinn no I won't I am also trained for this type of situations remember I am also the leader I also need to help " he said but I could hear the scared tone in his voice "I won't let you be in danger at this point I don't care what happens I just want you to be safe" I told him and I never thought I would do this but I grab his face and kissed him I touch he's face softly I was shock when he kissed back but I was glad he did " I promise I'll come back for you" I told him " Please be careful out there kinn" he said I hug him and close the door quickly and started shooting each of those man that had come to intrude our clan.

It was horrible I never thought this would happen so soon but I got myself distracted in recharging My gun that I didn't hear the man in front of me when I quickly felt a shoot in my chest I started feeling weak and started seeing dark the last thing I heard was "KINN".

end of kinn pov

Gemini pov
I was so scared I had always being a strong person but since what happened that day I can't anymore when kinn kissed me today I felt safe and I had a weird feeling in my heart which I couldn't describe I really hope our dad's are safe I really hope kinn is fine I really do.

I didn't hear gunshot anymore so I decided to open the door and go out I was quietly walking down the stairs when I saw our dad's standing by a body they turned and said " Gemini quickly come and helps us take kinn to the clan doctor " I started sweating cold and was in shock "KINN" I said we quickly took him to the clan doctor and he said he'll do anything that is on his hand to save kinn.

I couldn't stop thinking will kinn be ok please kinn wake up this is all my fault why did I have to listen to him and stayed there instead of helping.

I saw the doctor come out "how is kinn" my dad asked "kinn is " the doctor said and he looked serious " am sorry " he said I started crying I felt so weak.